29: World Two

Chapter 29 World II

The 165th year of the Dayan Dynasty was during the Yankang period. His Majesty has been on the throne for three years now, and it is the seventh year of the Ming Dynasty. , However, the waters of the court are unfathomable, and there are many wily people. How can a seventeen-year-old boy play with these old foxes.

On this day, the early morning had just dispersed, and the ministers came out of the Mingzheng Hall in twos and threes. When the imperial court minister, the second assistant to the cabinet, and the minister of the household, Wen Heng, surrounded two civil servants of the same year. what to talk about.

Don't talk about others, just talk about this Wen Heng, who is An Jiu's age. He is over 30 years old, but he is already the second assistant of the dynasty. He is gentle and gentle, and it is truly admirable to stand in front of people like this.

The three of them were walking out of the palace together, when a man with a black-clothed golden crown on his back suddenly caught up with them and shouted, "Ji Ping, wait for me." The

three stopped and looked at the This black-clothed man, the middle-aged man on the left with a red robe and a third-grade peacock patch on his chest took a step forward and was about to speak, but Wen Heng raised his hand to stop it, and asked with a light smile, "What is the general calling me? ?"

Ji Ping was Wen Heng's word.

The black-clothed man known as the general hooked his lips and said bluntly: "It's not a big deal, but I want to ask Ji Ping to talk about it."

The middle-aged man who was quite impatient before heard this and said to himself, "This is not stingy ." The people who are looking for Ji Ping can do anything good, and it doesn't tire Ji Ping's reputation, so he wants to speak again.

Wen Heng restrained him again, smiled gently, and said to the two around him, "Boda, Jing Ming, you guys should go first, since the general has asked me, I have no reason to respond."

The man who was called Jingming was quite calm. Seeing that Wen Heng acted calmly, knowing that he had his own considerations in mind and didn't want to cause him trouble, he grabbed the impatient Boda and pulled him to the palace. go outside.

Seeing the two of them drifting apart, Wen Heng turned around and asked, "Where would you like to talk to the general?"

The man in the dark clothes laughed and said, "Then Yihonglou and Zhuoyu Pavilion are all open doors, you can come and go at will. Whichever house you want to go to, I will follow you."

Wen Heng secretly said, this Yihong Zhuoyu is the capital's largest den, the lady in Yihong Tower is famous far and wide, and the top boy in Zhuoyu Pavilion is even more graceful. , I heard that this person in front of him has long been the guest of the two, and he can choose a place from them, but he is absolutely impossible. Civil officials are the most important. If you have stains on your back that can't be washed away, you will be scolded by the picky censors pointing at the spine.

So his face turned solemn, he kept his mouth shut, and made up his mind to wait for this person to re-select where to go.

Seeing that Wen Heng didn't answer, the man in Xuanyi smiled and said, "It's just a joke, Ji Ping don't want to take offense, so let's go to your house, or mine?"

Wen Heng brushed his sleeve and said lightly: "Let's go to my mansion." After speaking, he turned around and walked towards the gate of the palace. When the man in Xuanyi saw this, his eyes flashed and he hurriedly chased him away.

Behind the far corner of the wall, the little eunuch who had come to ask the Grand Master to stay, frowned slightly, and thought about his words in his heart, and then turned back to the Mingzheng Hall to report back.