17

Chapter 17 World One

    Ji Tang's repeated unexpected actions have already made Mu Ziyi extremely annoyed. How could his best friend become the person who has held him down and has disgusting thoughts about him in his heart!

    "Let go of me!" Mu Ziyi's voice was extremely indifferent. If you listen carefully, you can definitely feel that behind this layer of indifference, there is a little uncontrollable trembling hidden, "Ji Tang, don't let me hate you!

    " After Mu Ziyi's snarky remarks, Ji Tang became more and more crazy. He tightly clamped Mu Ziyi's smooth and firm jaw, forcing him to look at him, "Why, don't you like it?" He sneered, this smile Both ridiculing and crazy, "Isn't there a so-called personal assistant beside you recently? I heard that someone has been moved into the house? Since he can, why can't I!"

    Mu Ziyi was proud of his calmness and Han Yang was almost completely defeated by Ji Tang's words. He was trembling with anger and scolded: "I don't know what you are talking about, you are completely crazy!" At this moment, he had no other choice but to fight back with words. , if he goes all out with Ji Tang, he is afraid that he will hurt the child in his belly. They say that if he has someone he cares about, he will also have a weakness. Now, the child in his belly is his biggest weakness. In order to ensure the child's safety Safety, he did not dare to act rashly.     Ji Tang's smile slowly turned bloodthirsty, and the hand around Mu

    Ziyi's chin became harder and harder: "I heard that man is still a college student, what, so you like that kind of tone?"

He could barely open his mouth, so he could only frantically shake his head in protest.

    Ji Tang still didn't let him go. Mu Ziyi, who was so resistant to his approach, was driving him crazy step by step, and the paralyzing effect of alcohol was fully revealed at this time.

    If that's the case, don't blame him!

    Leaning forward fiercely, but his waist was abruptly held, Ji Tang's eyes floated slightly, and he grinned: "Ziyi, I haven't seen you for a few months, but I have gained a lot of weight!"

    Seeing him, he finally noticed In his stomach, Mu Ziyi became more and more flustered. Even though he understood rationally, Ji Tang was unlikely to think that he was pregnant, but his body couldn't help but resist.

    Feeling his resistance, Ji Tang was even more dissatisfied. With a strong waist, he hit Mu Ziyi heavily as punishment.

    But for today's Mu Ziyi, the impact was directly on the bulging belly. In an instant, a sharp pain came from the place where the belly was hit, and then gradually spread to the entire abdomen and even the waist. The pain caused Mu Ziyi to suffer. Frowning tightly, at this time, if there was no suppression from Ji Tang, he actually wanted to curl up his entire body.

    Xu Shi noticed Mu Ziyi's abnormal reaction, Ji Tang slightly relieved his strength, and his eyes were full of confusion: "This is... what's wrong?" He just bumped him, not so much... it hurts like this Bar.

    At this time, Mu Ziyi couldn't notice Ji Tang at all. All his attention was on his stomach. After the severe pain spread, his stomach began to twitch for some reason, and even, He could still feel the faint contractions. At first, he could feel the child moving in his stomach from time to time, but at this time, he couldn't feel it at all.

    his child!

    Thinking of the child who will be born in a few months, perhaps because of this collision, there will be no chance to come to this world, Mu Ziyi is extremely regretful that he has not been able to protect him, and first learned of the existence of the child in his womb At the time, he also hated this child, he was clearly a big man, why should he bear such humiliation, but when he decided to accept him and gave birth to him, as the months got older, This child who has lived in his stomach for more than six months and is connected with his blood is already the closest person to him in this world. He is looking forward to the birth of a child in this world more than anyone else.