12

Chapter 12 World One

    After this day, Ye Qing was transferred from the original department by Mu Ziyi and became the personal assistant of the chairman.

    When I went to clean up things in the department I stayed for a short time, there was no shortage of people pointing at him. Even the supervisor who was very optimistic about him looked at him a little differently.

    However, a small intern only went to the 30th floor to deliver documents, and in a blink of an eye, he could be picked up by the chairman and transferred to his side in person. This kind of luck and skill, although others see it in the eyes, actually What can't be envied.

    From now on, the gap between them and this intern will probably widen. They all know that the closer they are to the person in power, the more things they can come into contact with, and the brighter the future will be. Ma Feng, who only has a part-time driver assistant, who would have guessed that in just a few days, another personal assistant was added!

    As for Secretary-General Lin Lu, at that rank, they can only sigh with joy.

    Any bit of trouble around the chairman can become a topic of discussion for the whole company after dinner. Just when the rumors were rampant this time, Ye Qing, the central character of the topic, did not come into contact with the company's core business as outsiders discussed. Nowadays, it is better to say that it is Mu Ziyi's personal assistant, and it is better to say that it is his full-time nanny who specializes in taking care of his body.

    For Ye Qing, such a change is exactly what he needs, so he is "happy with it".

    Ever since Mu Ziyi accepted the reality and decided to give birth to the child in his womb, Ye Qing has been using his diet to take care of his body every day. He is a professional and everything is arranged just right.

    Therefore, Mu Ziyi, who has been unwell recently, did not think about tea and rice, and suffered from severe morning sickness, finally lived a comfortable life again, and could sleep peacefully at night.

    During this period of time, Ye Qing was running around the company, her husband's family, and her apartment. The two people, who were tacitly aware of the child, got along fairly well. After four months of pregnancy, Mu Ziyi's morning sickness finally eased.

    But as September was approaching, the school started. In order to play her current role, Ye Qing had to shift some of her focus to her studies. This daily life trajectory should also change.

    During the past period, the game "Phantom Space", which Mu Ziyi focused on, has been successfully launched and received a good response. While chasing the victory and planning the next plan, the group is also quite optimistic about the game sector, and established a special game subsidiary company. Things are also brewing, Mu Ziyi has been busy with these things in recent days.

    Taking advantage of his effort to take a break and drink a cup of tea, Ye Qing hurriedly found a needle and explained his own affairs: "Mr. Mu, I will be going back to school in a few days, as you know, medical students are famous. My homework is heavy, so I may not have time to run away, look..."

    Mu Ziyi rubbed his slightly sore lower back subconsciously, and meditated for a moment: "Why don't you move to my house before... As for the small apartment you rented, you can just retire it."

    Ye Qing said, "That's not possible, the apartment is retire, what will you do in the last few months? The more, and one day, getting fat will not explain the changes in your body, and at that time, it is always bad for your family to have too many eyes and eyes, so it will be more convenient for me." I will take this into consideration because recently, Although Mu Ziyi didn't say anything and tried his best to be as usual in words and deeds, but after taking off his suit jacket, his lower abdomen had bulged slightly. In a few months, I'm afraid that even a beer belly won't be able to explain the changes in his abdomen.