2

Chapter 2 World One

    People like Mu Ziyi are really hard to deal with. They are rigorous and decent people. Apart from work, they usually don't even have any lace news. Those who don't know the style of old cadres will think that he is old and eighty.

    But in their circle, it doesn't matter at all for men in their 70s or 80s to find a girl in their 20s or 30s. As long as they have money in their hands, most of them are little girls bowing their heads to the money.

    The reason why Mu Ziyi came up with this kind of thing was also a coincidence.

    This matter has to start from his life experience. The current Mrs. Mu is not his biological mother, but the old Mu's subsequent marriage.

    It's also bloody. This Mrs. Mu was originally Lao Mu's first love. Because the family did not agree with the two of them, they had to be forced to separate. So it didn't take long for an old Mu with a white moonlight to live in her heart. Married Mu Ziyi, who was the right family, and gave birth to Mu Ziyi not long after.

    Years later, Lao Mu met this Bai Yueguang again by chance. At that time, Bai Yueguang had just died of her husband. He was emaciated and helpless. Lao Mu couldn't bear it and offered to help. There were signs of a resurgence of old love, but at that time, the two had not broken through the bottom line of morality, and had not yet made the final step.

    This matter was soon discovered by Mu Ziyi. She has always been the arrogant daughter of the sky, and the eldest young lady who has been pampered since childhood. After this time, the whole person became more and more nervous, and she was suspicious all day long. The more she was like this, the more she pushed Lao Mu to the side of Bai Yueguang.

    Later, Mu Ziyi couldn't stand this kind of life and committed suicide by jumping off the building. At that time, Mu Ziyi was only ten years old.

    In this way, it is equivalent to making room for Bai Yueguang, so the old shepherd who has already become the master hastily married Bai Yueguang into the door. Speaking of which, this Bai Yueguang is not that kind of vicious woman. After marrying into the shepherd's family It is also peaceful, and there is no embarrassment to Mu Ziyi in person.

    She is a real white lotus, and taking into account Mu Ziyi's mood, she even volunteered to have a sterilization operation, saying that she would never give birth to a child to compete with Mu Ziyi for the family property.

    Even so, Mu Ziyi was only a ten-year-old child at the time, and he had already left a shadow in his heart, so that he was not sensitive to marriage and relationship matters. This delay dragged him into his thirties, and it also dragged out a cause that was enough to make him feel grateful. Thousands of girls crazy diamond king fifth.

    This is a very private matter, and almost no one knows about Mu Ziyi's situation.

    As the current chairman of Huanda Group, there are too many people who want to curry favor with him. How to curry favor with a man is nothing more than money and beauty. Money is the reason why they want to curry favor with him, so they can only curry favor with beauty. A start.

    However, they found that Chairman Mu's private life was unimaginably clean, and there was no breakthrough at all. After a long period of observation and dredging the relationship, the emperor finally paid off. Will appear alone in a certain place to drink alone and get drunk!

    In fact, it was on this day many years ago that his mother committed suicide by jumping off a building.

    On April 1 this year, he went to the World Star Club.