Roman Reigns-Kidnapped

Pairing: Mob!Roman Reigns x Spoiled!Fem!Reader

Warnings: Mentions of Gun and Killing. That's really it.

Word Count: 1,871

Summary: You go shopping one day and get kidnapped by Roman's enemies, but you warn them, that they made a grave mistake.

A/N: Requested by: @bloodripleygal on Tumblr. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You were currently in you and your husbands, Roman's shared room. You were digging in the closet, trying to find something to wear, but nothing caught your attention. Yeah, you did just go shopping about 2 hours ago, but there's never enough clothes for you.

You we're what people called, a spoiled brat. When you didn't get what you wanted, you would cry, whine, hit, do anything in your power to get that thing. And 9 times out of 10 you would get it, and that's because of your husband

Roman Reigns.

He's the most fear man in the world and he will do anything for you. It might sound good being married to a mafia boss. You get expensive clothes, eat good food, get anything that hasn't even been released yet, there's just so many things, but there are bad things as well.

Such as, his enemies. He has rivalries against many people and if they want to get under his skin, they go afteryou instantly. There has been times where they tried attacking you, but nothing has worked because he makes sure to have high security on you at all times.

Sometimes, you wish you didn't need security guards everywhere. It made you feel like a child. You huffed as all the dresses in the closet we're on the floor. You walked out the room and grabbed your keys. "Charles go clean the room." You demanded the butler. He sped walked up to the room fast.

You also loved having the power when it come to demanding people. You got in your CAR NAME and made your way to his office. He might be in a meeting, but who cares? You need new clothes.

You walked through the door and all eyes were on you. Everyone tracked your moves as your heels clicked on the tile floor. As you stood outside door, you could hear yelling from Roman. You smiled and opened the door. His eyes snapped to the door, ready to yell at whoever came in. "What are you-" He then saw you and softened his expression.

You walked over, behind him and rubbed his chest. "Hey, baby." You saw how all the clients looked confused at how a girl can make him calm down. "Hey love, why are you here?" He grabbed your wrist and pulled you in his lap. "Babe, worst thing ever! I don't have any clothes to wear!" Roman shook his head.

"Didn't you just go shopping, like 2 hours ago?" You nodded your head while pouting. "Please babe, everything in the closet is hideous!" You over exaggerated. "Ok, fine." He pulled out his card from his pocket in his suit. "Go shopping and buy whatever your little heart desires." You squealed and hugged him. "Thanks babe." You got up to leave, but you heard Roman.

"Solo, go with her." You let out a groan. "Ro, I don't need a bodyguard, just let me go on my own. Please?" You looked back. "No. You need someone to be with you, Solo." He motioned, but you weren't gonna give up. "Just this one time. Come on, babe I'll be quick, just give me 20 minutes and I'll call you."

Roman thought about it for a moment, if you called him, he would know that your safe. "Fine, but just this one time." You smiled and an over to him before jumping on his lap. "Thank you, thank you baby. I love you." He nodded his head before you left out.

You walked out the building with a huge smile on your face and got in your car, but little did you know, a man dressed in all black was standing behind a building, with binoculars, watching you. "She going now."