Yuuji, being appointed leader of the elven escort party by the feudal lord

"Ooh, you have brought down a wyvern! Not bad, Lord Yuuji!"

"Ah, yes, thank you very much, Sir. All of the former third rank adventurers are in the pioneer land, so..."

"Ser, we will offer you once we finish tanning them. Do you wish the leather as is or would you wait after we make it into something?"

"Huum, that's right... How about it, is there anything you wish for?"

"I will be happy with anything if it's a present from you"

Yuuji and co were still continuing their conversation in the feudal lord's house.

Though at times the feudal lord couple went on about each other, the conversation continued calmly.

Perhaps because of the feudal lord's personality, Yuuji's tension seems to have relaxed considerably.

"Hum...Hm? The fact that the wyvern appeared in spring, could it be!"

"This may be good news isn't it?"

He was supposed to be thinking of his present to give to his wife, but the feudal lord Fabian opened his eyes wide like something came to mind.

Successively, the premie city magistrate muttered like he agreed with the feudal lord.

"Yes Ser. It must likely be the wyvern's hunt after leaving the nest. We expect them to come flying next spring as well"

"Ooh! Hum, next spring..."

"You can't, dear. You have work even if you fulfill your duty in the royal capital and return to the city"

"But you cannot fight flying enemies properly, you see? Is that still not good?"

Showing an uncontainable smile, the feudal lord pondered.

But before he declared he would go, his wife stopped him. Fabian, who was both Premie city feudal lord and a knight, seems intent to participate in the wyvern subjugation. Is he a battle maniac?

"Sir, about that, you see... could we not receive approval for the production and installation of a ballista for anti-wyvern use?"

"Huum, Something like that would be unnecessary if I were to go... with my halberd like this"

"Dear, I said you cannot, didn't I?"

The feudal lord's wife interrupted the feudal lord's words and put her hands on him. She was smiling, but her eyes were not smiling.

"Ye- yes. I will give you permission for the production and installation of ballistas. But I will ask you to appoint the workshop, alright? Magistrate, I entrust you to confirm its preparations and installation"

"Understood, Sir"

As a noble governing a city, one could not bear having them create large-scale weapons like ballistas and cannons. It seems castle siege weapons that could be pointed to a house, to his own city, were on approval basis.

As lively he may be, he was a noble. He gave out instructions to confirm whether the produced weapon is installed as requested and not taken away.

"And now, these are the aforementioned trial products. It's something we produced this winter, so not much time has passed yet, but... We have brought the head chef's portion, so if I would have the privilege of talking about it afterwards"

Kevin gazed at the exclusive escort behind him and let him prepare something.

It was the canned food that was developed for nobles. It was the snow rabbit stew trial product that was produced in the winter under the guidance of the feudal lord's mansion head chef.