Volume 11, Prologue

The evening of april 12th of Japan's calendar.

Yuuji was watching his PC.

Alice and Riese had been together with him up until some time ago, but both of them were defeated by their sleepiness and were now sleeping soundly in Sakura's room.

"The responses when Alice and Riese posted were so funny"

Yuuji muttered in monologue.

Perhaps hearing Yuuji's voice, Kotarou slowly stood up and climbed up Yuuji who was sitting in the chair.

"Oh Kotarou, what's wrong? Are you worrying about me? You're so gentle"

Yuuji gently stroked Kotarou's head.

He then shifted his attention to the PC again.

Projected on it was the campfire at Utsunomiya forest park lake shore.

Due to the sound being a strange scraping sound, Yuuji seemed to have turned off the sound.

"If I look at it this way, then our side and the other side haven't changed! Right, Kotarou?"

Yuuji spoke while rubbing Kotarou's head

Kotarou's face turned strange by Yuuji's hand, but Kotarou's eyes looked worrisome.

On Kotarou's fur, that was washed in the bath in the evening, fell drops of water.

A quiet short spring evening.

The fourth year since Yuuji came to the other world finished, and his fifth year had started.

"Morning, Alice and Riese!"

Yuuji sat on the sofa in the living room and looked at the garden where nobody was in.

The sole cherry tree that was planted in the garden fully bloomed this year as well.

"Morning~ Yuuji-nii!"

"Morning"

Alice and Riese returned their greetings as they entered the living room. They both spoke in the local language. It was just a single winter, but Riese too seems to have learned at least the greetings without problems.

"Yuuji-nii, what are we going to do today? Alice wants to camp overnight again!"

"Oh, so you took a liking to it~? But Mr Kevin may come anytime soon, so how about we look around the pioneer land today!"

"Uhm~, okay!"

Around the time they welcomed the thawing, Yuuji, Alice, Riese and Kotarou resumed the construction of the irrigation ditch.

Because it was no longer a day-trip distance, they gave up in the snow piled winter.

Yuuji took out his tent that once belonged to a hiking club and in two days and a night, the three and a dog headed to their construction work connecting the irrigation ditch to the river in two times. Well, although one might call it construction work, it was just Alice and Riese rapid-firing magic until they ran out of magic power however.

It appears that Alice seems to have enjoyed the camping afterwards more than the irrigation ditch construction.

"Morning Marcel! Is the construction of the field going well?"

"Good morning, Master Yuuji. Yes, it's going well thanks to everyone! It looks like this year we will be able to enlarge the farmland by quite a lot"

Having finished their breakfast, Yuuji, Alice, Riese and Kotarou left the grounds of their house together.