Volume 11, Idle talk of an idle talk - Tale of a certain girl

"Senpai, I got a little nervous. I wonder if It'll be fine..."

The junior, who was standing beside me at the store entrance, talked to me.

This girl, she got some bit of a nervous temperament, doesn't she?

"It'll be fine, look, I think you'll be keeping company with a quiet child!"

I said and pat her back.

I mean I'm worried, but I can't help but say something like that.

It was a month ago that I got a call from Emi.

She would be bringing along two acquaintances to the shop I'm working at, so she wanted me to recommend them clothes. After I casually gave her the okay, Emi continued to talk. "They're men who have been staying indoors, good luck."

I somewhat regretted that I casually accepted it.

But.

When I heard they hesitated in going out because they had no clothes, I was ignited.

I like clothes. I like dressing up.

With just those feelings, I went to Tokyo and worked at a clothing store once I was out of high school.

Seeing the people being happy with the clothes I recommended made me happy and even now, after I went back to my hometown, I am working at a clothing store in the end.

Unlike those days, it is a large-scale chain store selling clothes for Men, ladies and children.

I dressed myself up and went out.

I hope they would somewhat understand the fun of it.

"Look, they're there. Let's do our best, softly with a smile!"

I whispered to my junior and went out to welcome Emi and her company.

"He said you can fully pick what you recommend if it suits him, and he said anything's fine if it doesn't have any unusual design or color. The two of them each have a budget of twenty thousand yen(+-2k dollars) for two or more sets!"

Emi greeted hurriedly and informed us.

I looked at the boy who I had become responsible for. No, he may not be at the age to be called a boy though.

Unkempt hair, baggy jeans, worn out sweatshirt, generic sneakers.

He's either nervous or shy; he won't look at me in the eyes.

... He may be a bit of a formidable opponent.

  □ □ ■ ■ □ ■ ■ □ □

A slim fit jeans, a black jersey jacket, a grey hoodie and two cutsew V-necks. Then several underwear, socks and undershirts.

For spring and autumn the jacket with hoodie under it, for summer it's a jacket over a V-neck. Yup, this should work somehow except for winter!

If it's twenty thousand yen then there's some margin. He didn't put on weight so I can choose.

He could at least answer yes or now by moving his head too.

Now, what's the result?

"Dear customer, what do you think of it?"

I called out in front of the curtains of the dressing room.

Suddenly the curtain opened.

Yup, isn't it nice!? Perfect for his physique!

Instead of a smile for serving customers, I showed a genuine smile.