Chapter 8, Idle talk 3 [8-6] The two seamstresses, migrating to the pioneer land

The city of Premie. The dressmaker that is popular with merchants.

At that workplace, a man and woman exchanged a conversation with each other.

"Wow, look Valleri! I knew it, Senpai's designs are amazing..."

"It really is... How can you even make that kind of expression..."

Gazing at the just finished clothes with an entranced expression was the seamstress Yurshel. The ecstatic expression emitted sensuality unbefitting of a young eighteen year old girl.

Responding to the words of Yurshel was Valleri, similarly a seamstress. He was a twenty year old man who saw the clothes and then blushed after seeing Yurshel's expression.

It was five years since the two left Albroe village and began studying as a seamstress. They roughly learned the art of sewing and although their evaluations from their senior and shopkeeper are high, they were sluggish in relations to design. A country bumpkin learning the senses of the city is something difficult. No, the city of premie was also a rural area though.

When we become adults, I will propose marriage to Yurshel. Carrying such thoughts, Valleri had quite a reason why he could not talk about marriage.

The designs here are creative. No, its processing is wonderful, it really is the color selection, after saying those words and admiring the clothes their senior had designed for a while, the two once again began their work. I'm sure that someday I will make these clothes too. Renewing their motivations, they worked hard in their needlework.

  □ □ ■ ■ □ ■ ■ □ □

An early summer event where spring has ended and the sunlight began to gradually become stronger.

The president of Kevin company, a regular customer, had come to visit the dressmaker.

For some reason the two were called by the shopkeeper and thus they turned their feet from their workplace towards the storeside. What was wished for them was a decision that would put their future lives at stake.

"So it's these two? Mr Valleri, Ms Yurshel, I am Kevin, president of Kevin company. I have something to talk to you two about, which is why I have called you"

Speaking of Kevin company, it's the store that's the talk in this city after putting up new preserved food on the market. What does such company president have to talk about with us? Valleri so thought and inclined his head. The neighboring Yurshel's eyes were sparkling for some reason. All the shopkeeper did was showing a friendly grin, even when they shifted their eyes on him.

"I would like to employ you two to Kevin Company as seamstresses"

Valleri was confused.

Their seamstress skills were recognized, but the designs of the two were simple. A little... yes, I recognize your efforts, but it's unfashionable isn't it... was their senior's opinions. Not to mention, they were told gently despite how it appeared.

"Excuse me... But we can't create any fashionable designs you know? Ah, could it be clothes for the pioneer land we heard rumors about?"

"Well, we can create them in that case, " Valleri understood and asked Kevin.

Clothes for farm work would be his forte instead of clothes with refined taste in fashion. The two had been raised in a farm village after all, until they started their training as seamstresses at the age of thirteen. They understood the activities and they understood the parts that are easily torn. "I see, if that's the case then we may be good with it," Valleri agreed on his own. Yurshel showed dissatisfaction with something, seemingly wanting to say "I will become a fashionista who will create a fad, you know." She was a woman who is overly conscious about appearing interesting. Bothersome.