Yuuji, departing for the royal capital as the elven escort leader

"Okay then, nobody forgot anything?"

"Yuuji-nii, is that okay?"

'It's finally time to depart, isn't it! I wonder what kind of place the royal capital is!"

In front of the entrance to Yuuji's house.

There were three people, each carrying a backpack.

Yuuji wore clothes created in this world and leather armor. It seems he was holding the short spear and large shield that he obtained in the city of Premie.

On his backpack, which he had Kevin made on request, a place was attached where he could put a skin pouch to put water next to it and a place at the back to put his shield.

Put inside his backpack were a change of clothes, preserved food, a blanket, a spare battery and a memory card for the camera.

Of course Yuuji had the camera in his hands. Moreover the selfie stick created by woodworker Thomas had evolved. A part was installed that would put weight on Yuuji's right shoulder, increasing stability by using not just his hands but also his shoulder. It was a secret weapon for the purpose of shooting movies.

Incidentally for his underwear, Yuuji put on cloth that was created in this world as a loincloth. It had already been the fifth year since Yuuji had come to this world. The Uni*lo boxer briefs seemed to have already reached its lifespan.

Alice was wearing a work that Yurshelle created with this world's materials with great pride.

She was wearing a knee-length dress and, since she will be moving around, trousers. It was simple. But, it was created using technology that Yuuji had followed via the internet. The draping showed a beautiful silhouette. Well, since she was wearing a hooded robe on top of it, it had hardly any meaning however.

On Alice's back was a small backpack and a leather bag, and in her hand she was holding a wooden staff. Alice was also in a complete travel outfit.

Similar to Alice, the elven girl Riese too was dressed in clothes created by Yurshelle.

A shirt with coat and trousers. These too were simple clothing, but as expected it displayed Riese's slim and elegant figure more beautifully than ever. She too was wearing a hooded robe and a knit cap on top of it however.

And Riese was also carrying a backpack and a leather bag, and she was holding a wooden staff in her hand.

Their hair and eye color were different, but the appearances of Riese and Alice standing next to each other were like sisters.

Guiding the three, Kotarou had no luggage. She was striding in nude. Since she was a dog.

"Thanks for waiting, Mr Kevin!"

Yuuji called out to the five people waiting at the simple plaza outside the plot, in front of the gates.

There were Kevin, Kevin's two exclusive escorts, former adventurers party scout Enzo and seamster Yurshelle.

It was everyone who were heading to the royal capital with Yuuji and Riese.

Each were in a travelling outfit and armed in their own way. Well, it seems the seamster Yurshelle was not holding any weapons however.

First, from the settlement Houjou village to Premie city.

There they would join with the adventurers guild master and Riese's escort Salomon.

They would stop at Premie city for one night, then they would head to the royal capital using the horse carriage prepared by Kevin.

Three days from the pioneer land to the city. Around a week from Premie city to the royal capital.