Volume 11, Chapter 13

The day after Yuuji returned from the city with the second pioneer group.

The settlers finished their introductions the previous evening.

The first pioneer group began each of their work first.

The second pioneer group of nine members who just came here had a tour through the pioneer land with Yuuji.

"This residential complex is both a lodging place for the women and the seamsters' workplace. THe married woman will be living together with the other girls, or if you're fine with a temporary cloth tent we will make one available. I'm sorry, but the other buildings are still under construction, so..."

Yuuji guided the second pioneer group of nine people just like a tour guide.

In order to support Yuuji, Kotarou, Alice, Riese, former adventurers party leader Blaise and the seamster Yurshelle accompanied him.

"This is the older building, but we haven't completed the interior of the new residential complex so..."

It appears that the pioneers had conceded the residential complex they had been living in to the women and the seamsters' work, and the men seemed to be living in the still incomplete residential complex. Ladies first. Well, the men were mainly former adventurers, so they had no trouble at all to consider camping however.

Hearing Yuuji's words, the women screeched in high spirits.

There were four women among the second pioneer group.

Three of the girls were from the same village and had left the farm village in order to work in the city. It seems they had not turned twenty yet either. Yuuji had a hard time approaching them due to the energy that was peculiar to groups of young women.

The fourth woman was the fiancee of the "Dark green wind" defender Dominique. It was decided that she would be working as a seamster as well. The taciturn man Dominique seemed to have negotiated with Kevin. As expected of the man who won the heart of a woman while nobody around them noticed it. Before anyone was aware of it, he had finished the groundwork to have him hire his fiancee as a seamster.

"Yes, then next I'll guide you to the watering place, the farmland, construction site and the forest's border fence. I guess about that..."

"A watering place! That's right, this settlement is amazing! It is close to go to the place to draw water and in the end you can use as much hot water as you like!"

The women's group opened their eyes wide to the female seamster Yurshelle's announcement.

"Use as much hot water as you like? I don't believe it" they said, doubting her. Hot water that was boiled using fuel was a luxury item.

Due to Premie city and its surrounding villages being rich in wood, it was not as much as the royal capital and the other cities, but it did not change that it was still a luxury item. It was natural for the girls to be doubtful.

After arriving at the watering place, the women were moved to tears.

A hose was connected to Yuuji's house's tap, and there came out water and hot water. They were overjoyed and in tears after holding their hand out to the hot water and checking its temperature. They could do their laundry, dishes and bathe in hot water.

The five male former adventurers immediately laid bare their upper body and frolickly put water on them. Filthy. No, they seemed to be making their muscles appealing to the three single women.

Incidentally, the group passed by the dogkin Mark on their way to the watering place.

Mark lowered his head with a bob and carried away the portable water vessel.