Chapter 3, Part 2 Yuuji's Imouto Sakura, Contacting Yuuji in Bulletin Board

Ah, Hello, Emi? I returned to Japan, but my house has disappeared. Eh? Yes, I'll tell you the details when we meet. Can we eat somewhere and also can I stay at your place? Yes, I understand, Min*n Main Store[2], right? So that place is still exists. It's fine it's fine, since I have returned, I also want to eat Gyouza[3]. See you later~」(Sakura)

Sakura, Yuuji's imouto, had flown all the way from Los Angles to Japan to visit her house. But, what had awaited her was not her house but an empty ground.

Sakura who had lost her place to stay, got in touch with her high school best friend Emi, to secure a place to sleep and someone to consult with.

Yuuji's Imouto was unexpectedly active and efficient in doing things.

✦✧✦✧

「How nostalgic~! Even if it was profitable, they didn't remodel the Main Store. Emi also hasn't changed.」(Sakura)

「Wait! That is just not possible! What happened with Sakura's house and oniisan?」 (Emi)

"Ahahaha~, the explanation is very long." Sakura doged from the question as she ordered a meal for her dinner. Her tendency to postpone things was similar to Yuuji.

No, this gyouza shop has a very high turnover rate[4]. She not running away from the question, she was just reading the situation and being considerate to the other customer. Maybe.

「Mou![5] I was so curious that I left my daughter at my mother's place and came straight here! You will be talking to me all night long!」(Emi)

While being pulled by Emi that had an angry look on her face, "Ah, obasan, two Yakigyouza[6] and one Suigyouza[7], two large servings of rice." Sakura cheekily completed her order.

Although Sakura was thankful towards Emi who provided her with a place to stay despite calling so suddenly, but Emi was coming here in order to satisfy her curiosity. Sakura already inderstood what Emi's was thinking.

「Whoa, it's been so long since I tasted this deliciousness. Gyouza and rice are the best! The dishes at the Chinatown are also delicious but as expected this shop's gyouza is still the best!」(Sakura)

Accompanied by the crunchy baked skin crimp collaborated with the satisfying juicy filling, those two friends excitedly talked about how they've been

Needless to say, they had been being friends for about 10 years.

✦✧✦✧

「Then...... Finally we've arrived at my room. So then, first tell me what happened to your house?」(Emi)

「Yes, um how should I say it?..... The house, right? The house, the house, you see, has disappeared. The house, the garden, the gate, the hedge, the surroundings, everything. The house gone, oniichan also gone. By the way, my house disappearance, Emi already know, right?」(Sakura)

「So that happened. Sakura who had come home from America called me not to especially do something with me but because she wanted to make sure that the house had really disappeared? If it was just a prank I would ignore it, ignore. Didn't he just moved away?」(Emi)

「Yes...... maybe the house and oniichan are really in another world?」(Sakura)

「Although the phone was connected but you only heard a voice that you don't understand, right? Just like with the video.」(Emi)

「Yes....... What should I do? Maybe I am really all alone now......」(Sakura)

「Mou, don't you still have George-kun! But, that's that...... Do you want to try contact him?」(Emi)