Yuuji, looking around premie city along with Alice and Riese

"Uwaah, uwaah! Yuuji-nii, it's a ship! It's the first time Alice saw one! It's so big!"

"Ooh, you're right! Does it advance with that sail? Even so, ships are a romance, right~"

On the dry riverbed of Premie city, Alice's excited voice resounded.

Yuuji answered her with a smile.

Incidentally, Yuuji was half naked. He had finally become a pervert.

No, that was not it. Yuuji had gone to Premie city specialty- the riverside sauna.

Furthermore, with Kevin's judgment, he booked the sauna.

'Human ships are large, aren't they... Yuuji-nii, where did that ship come from?'

'Just a second, Riese'

Interpreting Riese's words, Yuuji asked Kevin.

By the way, this time the men were wearing briefs, and Alice and Riese were wearing clothes exclusive for hot springs that the sauna had rented out. The two of them were not getting excited. Never mind the nine year old Alice, Riese was already twelve however. Apparently elven ladies are modest. Their bodies that is.

"Going naked is already problematic unlike the previous time as expected," they said and so it became a clothed sauna time.

Riese took off her knit cap that she had been constantly wearing since coming to the city, and exposed her elven characteristic ears. For that reason Kevin had reserved the entire sauna. It was for a short time so it was not a considerable sum and it seems it was something influential people from the city occasionally do.

"Where did it come from, she asks? It came from downstream, so it likely must be from the royal capital. There is the possibility of them being attacked by aquatic monsters, but they have different amounts of goods they're carrying. There are many merchants with dreams of getting rich quickly you know"

"Oh really... By the way, aren't there any small ships for personal use? Like for travelling..."

"Mr Yuuji, there are hardly any. Small ships would certainly be attacked by aquatic monsters. Even if you hire experienced escorts, it would be bad if it gets dragged into the water by having a hole opened in the bilge where we can't reach. The bilge is more or less reinforced, but..."

"As for the large ships, the aquatic monsters simply get the mistaken idea that they "would likely be defeated by a large enemy" and would not attack" Kevin continued. Even so there apparently had been many incidents where they had been attacked and sunk.

"Huh, I see. So water transport isn't worth it then..."

"Yes it doesn't. You're relying on fate whether you yield a profit or go bankrupt. Neither Gaegus company where I have studied under nor my company are getting involved in water transportation"

Kevin so said and gazed at the sailing ship.

Incidentally , the ship was a so-called walkaround ship with a shallow draft. When moving up a river, it would appear to move forward by occasionally receiving the wind caused by magic in its sail.

Yuuji interpreted Kevin's talk and let Riese, who was waiting for an answer with sparkling eyes, hear it.

The next day after finishing their conversation with the feudal lord.

Kevin, his two exclusive escorts, Kotarou and the guild master Salomon. Surrounded by the escorting adults, the two girls went to look around Premie city.

Along with a suspiciously acting Yuuji who raised his camera, that was stored in a handmade black box, to his chest.

  □ □ ■ ■ □ ■ ■ □ □