Epilogue

Knox's p.o.v:

2 years on

Lisa where is Bentley I asked looking around when returned to the room.

He is with Nathan and my husband, they are in charge of him today and they plan on dressing him in a cute little suit. By the way Harley, Steve just arrived and he is asking of you. He is with the guys she said as she settled in and sat beside Harley rubbing her big belly.

Yeah Lisa got married to Allen last year and went for their honeymoon, honestly I think they both seem happy.

As for Harley she is finally pregnant, she had some difficulties getting pregnant and so we tried everything for a year plus before she finally got pregnant.

She is 6 months pregnant now and she's looking as pretty as ever and even more sexy but very lazy now.

Are you going to get up and go see your husband or what I asked Harley as she sat on the couch not attempting to get up.

Knox please leave me, I feel too lazy to stand up. I will just call him to come over she said picking up her phone and dailing his number while my make up artist continued with my make up and did my hair.

After about two hours of making up and doing my hair I was finally ready to step into my dress, I don't want to keep my son and fiance waiting for too long.

I finally stepped into my flawlessly designed cupcake sleeveless wedding gown that has lots of designs.

When I was fully dressed, I was looking like a princess and when I looked in the mirror I was truly pleased and convinced that Nate will be pleasantly surprised and happy to see me in this magnificent wedding gown

Girls we have to get going, we are getting late Lisa said as she placed the Vail on my head and I looked towards Harley to get her approval on my looks but I was shocked to see her face soaked with tears.

Hey Harley what's wrong, why are you crying. Is it the baby I asked hurrying over to her where she sat on the couch.

No the baby is fine, it's just that I have never seen a bride look this beautiful before she said wiping her face.

I was shocked to hear her reason for crying as both Lisa and I burst into laughter and mocking Harley's pregnancy hormones.

Okay fine, thanks for the compliment but you honestly don't have to cry so stand up and let's go to the church. I don't want to keep them waiting for too long I said as Lisa helped her up on her feet and we all went to the car where John was waiting to drive us to the church where Nate and Bentley, together with Allen as Nate's best man were waiting for our arrival.

When I arrived at the church, the wedding theme song started playing and I started walking down the aisle alone with my girls walking behind me.

It's moments like this and when I gave birth to Bentley that I feel the absence of my parents more, I miss them so much and I wish they were here so my dad can walk me down the aisle but it's fine, I am already used to their absence by now.