Chapter 7

Knox's p. o. v:

I stood up after gisting with Harley, I need to start preparing for my date with David for his birthday. I need to be ready by 10am and it's already 8am, so I sprinted to the bathroom brushed my teeth,  washed my hair and when I finished bathing I stepped out and was glad to see that Harley was still waiting in my room to help me prepare. Her club outing with Alex is by 9pm so she still has a lot of time to prepare and hopefully I'll be back by then to help her get ready.

After blow drying my hair, I let my hair down and Harley did my make up with a little of nude lipstick, highlight and rouge and I was ready. I put on my blue reaped denim and paired it with a long sleeved v neck crop top and I am matching it with a transparent open toes high heels with my LV chain bag.

 I put on my blue reaped denim and paired it with a long sleeved v neck crop top and I am matching it with a transparent open toes high heels with my LV chain bag

Then I carried my birthday gift for David as I went downstairs to meet up with the chauffeur he sent to pick me up. I asked the chauffeur when we started moving to halt at " JUST CAKE IT " along the way so I can just pick up a birthday cake for David in addition to the birthday gift I already have for him.

I just like to make my clients really euphoric,  particularly David because I feel really bad for him that he doesn't have any real person to spend his special day with. That's why I'm trying to make an extra effort for him to enjoy his day. After picking up a 3 layer simple chocolate cake which I hope he will like,  the chauffeur then took me to his penthouse.

Wow this is really beautiful I thought as I entered the house, I met him in his living room and if I may so the interior is even more stellar than the exterior and David himself is a bloke

Wow this is really beautiful I thought as I entered the house, I met him in his living room and if I may so the interior is even more stellar than the exterior and David himself is a bloke. Happy birthday David I managed to say,  you have a nice house I complimented. Thanks Knox have a sit he said with a deep voice.

I sat down on the couch and looked around the living room,  the place is really beautiful and very spacious.  I can't even explain how magnificent the house looks. He came out with a bottle of wine and two glasses, he set down the glasses on the table and opened the wine bottle and served us. He handed me glass and took he's then sat on a couch opposite mine.

I got you a birthday cake and here is your birthday gift I said with a smile whilst handing him the gift. Really Knox, you know this isn't necessary...the fact that you're here alone is enough he said with a grin I know but I just wanted to I said with a small smile I really appreciate you, you're absolutely the best and thanks for making my day.

We eventually ate some of the cake with the wine, then he opened his gift and he really liked it. he played some music and we danced even though he doesn't know the first thing about dancing, he stepped on my toes like 10 times at least and each time he does he'd get shy and blush a tad bit...i find it kinda  adorable.

Later that evening, we went to a fancy restaurant and we had the chefs special, I must say it was very fantastic then we went to the cinema to see a movie. When we came out it was already 9pm so I decided to call Harley to make sure she was ready for her client and she confirmed that she was ready and that Alex is a few minutes at bay. Okay have fun and stay safe, call me if you need anything I said before hanging up and focusing on my date.

From the cinema we went to a near by park and took a stroll around it why we had small talks. When I had the opportunity, I promptly asked the question I've been dying to get an answer to which is why he has no partners or friends to share the day with.

Well if you must know, I used to have a best friend and I was even once married and we had a beautiful boy but that was until I found out that my wife has been cheating on me with my best friend and that our son is not mine but for my best friend. Even with all they have done they didn't halt there, they still tried to steal my money so that they can elope together and start a new life but luckily for me I was able to discover the act before it was too late.

Ever since then, it's been very hard to trust anyone he said with a sigh as he sat on a bench and patted his side for me to join him. That was really fucked up pardon my French, I'm so sorry you went through all of that. Well you can count on me as a loyal friend I said to him whilst poking his side and he gave me a sad smile before saying thanks a lot I really appreciate.

Okay enough of the sub stories today is your birthday and I want house to have all the fun in the world...so tell me what else do you want to do. I don't really know , can we perhaps go to a club. I know I can't dance but we can have some drinks what do you think he asked with an hopeful smile.

Yeah sure that sounds like a plan to me, let's get going then I said whilst trying to pull him up and failing horribly. I am not that hefty Knox he said whilst laughing at my failed attempt. So which club are we going I asked whilst going towards the car where we parked at the cinema's parking lot. How about " VID 360 " he asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, here is another chapter I hope you will like and please don't forget to vote and comment, your opinions matter.

Please pardon any typos, I will correct them when I have the time. Much love 😘😘