Chapter 16

Nathan's p. o. v :

That's really a smart move but of course I'm not going to say that to her. But you didn't have to be so dramatic about the whole thing I said whilst pointing to one of the chairs for her to sit.

Oh I have to, now your staffs will have something to discuss during launch break and that's how the story will spread fast she said with a very sheen smile.

I picked up my phone to call my secretary...  Pamela come to my office I said and disconnected the call without waiting for her response. I am here sir she said whilst shutting the door behind her.

Pamela this is my fiancee Knox allow her in anytime she comes around I said. I am sorry ma'am,  I wasn't aware she said apologetically .its okay dear you can go Knox said whilst pushing the food she brought to me.

You didn't have to I said. Yeah I don't have to but as of now it's my duty and I take my job very seriously looking everywhere else but at me, is she shy I asked myself.

Alright then fiancee, we better eat the food together before it gets cold. After eating,she sat mutely in my office whilst I worked till it was time for me to close the we walked out of the building together with me resting my hand in the small of her back as I led her to where I parked my car. I took her home and I waited till she entered her apartment before I left for my place.

The lady is actually witty and I want to say beautiful but I can't cause I haven't looked much at her, but I can say she's presentable and red and black looks good on her. I really can't figure out why a smart lady like her will be doing this job.

Knox's p.o.v:

Welcome Knox I have been waiting for you all day Harley said the instance I stepped in. Oh yeah, why is that I asked as I sat on the couch beside her.

Steve and I are now in a relationship she said with a big grin. Are you serious, since when I asked with a matching grin. Since today, you know we have been hanging out a lot so he officially asked me and I said yes.

Wow I am so happy for you, I am glad you are happy and having a good time  I said whilst giving her a hug.

So how was your day she asked? It was okay nothing new, I need to go and have my bath and change, I will join you soon I said whilst leaving to my room.

The day ended pretty fast and Harley spent the entirety  of Tuesday with Steve whilst I was home preparing for the Thursday date I have...by the time I knew it , it was already Wednesday.

I woke up pretty early and I prepared to visit Nathan in his office, I have a convincing job to do and it can only be well executed in his office.

After leaving the house I stopped at "just cake it " it's my favorite bakery and I got some snacks and also coffee for two. When I got to the hotel, I made a beeline to the elevator and headed to Pamela's desk. Welcome ma'am he's in the office you can go in Ma.

I know, you can call me Knox okay? Here I got you this I said whilst handing her some of the snacks from the bakery. Thanks so much ma'am I really appreciate and I am sorry but I can't call you by your name Mr grey will be livid. I don't think so but anyways I will see you later I said whilst heading to Nathans office.

Nathan's p. o. v:

Can you squelch badging into my office and why the fuck are you here this time, you can't be balling in and out of my office at will I said immediately Knox came in. Of course I can, I am your fiancee so I can be here when ever I see fit besides I am doing you a solid she said and I am paying you so that doesn't count as help I answered.

Whatever, here is your coffee I assumed you like it black right?  And I got you some snacks she said pushing them to me.

Hey stop that, what the fuck are you doing?  Making room she said. Why and what the fuck is that I asked lividly. My picture she said dryly like it explains everything.

Yes I can see that but why is you picture sitting on my fucking desk. As your fiancee, you should have my picture on your desk, by so doing people can see it and know that you actually have someone and it's serious plus your staff will see it and if your partner asks any of your staff about your love life they will have what to say she said with a huge grin. Do you by any chance have a bigger one to hang on the wall I asked sarcastically with a smirk. Ha ha don't be sarcastic, I am just tying all the loose ends so be grateful I am proactive she said.

She is indeed passionate about her job, seeing as she is meticulous about every little thing.  I initially thought it was just about telling my partner she's my fiancee and that will be all but now she has opened my eye to other possible outcomes and to be sincere I think she's right and I feel with her constant bold visit to my office and her picture on my desk just seals everything.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, here is another chapter and the first introduction of a new pov. I hope you guys will love it.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, I will love to hear your opinions.

Much love 😘😘