Chapter 3

Knox's p.o.v:

After having breakfast, we left the house and went to a store to get some clothes for the church and also for Harley's date tonight. So tell me Harley, what's your date about tonight so I can know the kind of dress we are looking for I asked as I looked through the cloth rack, nothing serious it's just a business dinner and he needs a date cause everyone is coming with one and he doesn't want to be the odd one out, she said whilst trying out a dress in the changing room.

That is so easy, lucky you... You should have given me that in lieu of sending me to the church. Omg, you look so good in that dress ,you should totally take it I said when she got out of the dressing room. Thanks and don't fret the church is not that bad...I'm sure you'd love it at a long run, it might be fun, she said with a grin. Okay whatever you say, now that we have gotten a dress for you we need to leave cause I can't get a church dress from here.

After waddling aimlessly from stores to stores, we eventually found something church worthy... I must tell you it wasn't easy but I think this will suffice getting back home, I was knackered as fuck. I need to have a long rest before going through my brief again so I can be prepared. Harley I think you should relax a bit before you will have to prepare for your date I said as I mad a bee line to my room. Yes sure, see you later she called after me.

It's been some hours and we are currently getting Harley ready for her date. Harley is putting on a sleeveless wrap dress, open back that reaches below her knees with a v like opening at her knee connecting to the wrap of her dress and pairing it with a peach gold earrings and a pearl string bracelet with a peach and gold studs stiletto and a complimenting clutch.

I'm currently styling her curtain bangs straight brunnet hair into bold waves and giving it more volume

I'm currently styling her curtain bangs straight brunnet hair into bold waves and giving it more volume. I also applied a tad bit of make up to her already sheen face... Just a tad bit of rough mascara, eyeliner and nude lipstick. To say the truth she is flawlessly beautiful and she's looking gorgeous and very classy in this dress.

I love it, I love it, I love it I'm feeling fly right now, you're simply the best she said it excitedly with a big grin on her face. I know right, you're inherently beautiful it took me nothing to finish up the look I said with a matching grin. It's time to go I said nudging her towards the door, see you later babes have fun, love you as I blew her kisses before shutting the door.

The house is so mute right now and I am ridiculously bored, I better use my free time to get back on studying the brief for my church date tomorrow. After studying the brief for some hours I think I can confidently say that I am ready. Now that I am done with the brief I need to get something to eat. My pallet is craving for pizza, so I picked my phone and ordered one.

When the pizza arrived, I sat at the living room with a glass of juice and the pizza and ate whilst watching the tv, scrolling in Esperance of getting a good channel. Just as I was about to finish eating Harley stepped in and plopped on the couch beside me. Hey welcome Harley, how was your date I asked as I was handing her a glass of water and fixating my eye back on the tv.

What can I say it was okay but honestly I was bored to the teeth. The business dinner was filled with mostly old men and the keep on discussing business all through the night, nothing fun happened. It was like the all practically forgot they came with dates. In my opinion, I will say that Stanley guy is so mundane and he's such a workaholic... It's no wonder he has no real relationship and to think he's such a handsome young looking bloke, Harley said with a sigh.

Yeah it's such a shame, it's safe to say you had an uneventful evening. So did you many any friends at least with the other girls that were equally bored o asked whilst picking up my glass of juice and pushing the box of pizza over to her. Yeah sure, just one... She's really pretty and very cool,she was so bored too but we kept each others company by chatting and at the end of the evening we exchanged numbers she said whilst removing her jewelries and placing them on the coffee table.

That's good, lucky you you had someone to talk to it could have been even more mundane. Anyways I'll be going to bed pretty soon and you should too cause you look super knackered. So are you prepared for tomorrow she's asked whilst picking up her jewelries and her shoe. Yeah I am , I'm pretty much ready, he couldn't make it over so we just went over the remaining things over the phone. So basically everything is under control I said whilst standing up and cleaning the table, then I kept the remaining pizza in the fridge. Alright then have a goodnight rest, see you in the morning Harley said as she mad her way to the bedroom. Then I turned off the tv and went to my room too, I took a quick shower and changed to my night wear before plopping on my bed. I love my job but sometimes I just ruminate on what it will feel like to go on a long break and perhaps have a short trip and relax for a whilst.

Author's Note:

Hey guys here is another chapter, I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. Don't worry, it is going to be even better so stay with me all the way.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, I really appreciate your opinions.

I love to hear from you
Much love 😘😘