Chapter 4

Knox's  p. o. v:

I woke up to my alarm blaring very early in the morning since the stipulated service time was 8am. To be honest I am in no way ready to leave the comfort of my bed but guess what?  Here I am wide and woke because duty beckons. Oh I've got an idea perhaps I should just go back to sleep and feign I got nothing doing today... No no no!  Bad idea Paul is going to be very crestfallen and " Harley " no I wouldn't even say what she's gonna do.  Crazy thoughts get out of my head,Out! 😏... That's much better

I finally got out of my bed and sprinted into the bathroom , after shampooing my hair and bathing I got out of the bathroom with one towel wrapped around me  and the other on my head. I sat down I'm front of my vanity and promptly blew dry my hair then applied my mascara and a tad bit of nude lip gloss. I want to look very simple and chaste after all I'm going to the church. I packed my hair in a messy bun then I put on my dress.

I was looking for something very drab but was I was able to find was a casual patch work grey and black long-sleeve, irregular knee length dress and a black four inches shoe. That's pretty much it, simple and chaste enough for the church service I hope.

Harley are you still sleeping, come on tell me if this is appropriate and chaste enough I asked will tossing one of her pillows at her

Harley are you still sleeping, come on tell me if this is appropriate and chaste enough I asked will tossing one of her pillows at her.  Yeah yeah I'm up it's okay, you're  okay seriously she said in an attempt to get rid of me seeing as she was so groggy. I know you just want me out so you can go back to sleep. Ha ha ha yeah you got me but on a serious note you're looking perfect so is he here yet she asked while getting out of bed. No he texted me, he is five minutes at bad I said as I went to the living room to wait for him.

We heard a light knock on the door that should be him Harley said as she stood up and went to get the door. Are you ready Knox he asked as he stepped in, wow that is one helluva handsome guy I thought as I nodded not trusting the next words that would come out of my mouth whilst I stood up and ambled towards him. Okay Harley see you soon I said as I shut the door behind me.

We had some small talks on our way to the church. When we finally arrived at the church we sat at the second row at the front of the church. We had a wonderful praise and worship session, to be sincere  the ministration was powerful so much so that I felt rejuvenated and euphoric that I came, it was really sheen.

After the church service, he introduced me to his parents and the asked us to join them for launch.  They were very happy that he brought me and to be honest I feel very bad and guilty to be lying to them but  it is what it is.

We had launch at a very nice and sophisticated restaurant, we talked about anything and everything. They asked me lots of questions like... What I do, where I say, what my take on offering, giving and charity work was,  which I answered evenly. Overall I think they appreciate my answers and opinion plus I think they are amazing people and I enjoyed having a conversation with them. When I was about leaving they asked if I will start coming to their church henceforth and I politely turned them down, saying that I have my own family church that I attend.

Paul and I left and during the drive home he said that was amazing, you did a very good job... I am so sublimed especially because my parents didn't even suspect anything, I really appreciate you doing this for me. You're welcome Paul, I was only doing my job so you don't really have to thank me so much, take care of yourself I said as I stepped out of his car in front of my house.

Harley where are you I squealed as I entered the house and shut the door behind me, my room she said and I made a bee line to her room and plopped on the bed with a grin whilst starring at her.

Oh I see someone had a good day she teased whilst poking my upper arm. Yeah I had a wonderful day,  the church service was fantastic and we went for launch after church at a nice and sophisticated restaurant. Everything went well, it was really a fun day I said as I sat up and started removing my shoe.

That's very good, go and freshen up and try to relax a tad bit then perhaps later this evening we can go through the website and see what we have for the week, hopefully not something  much cause I need a tad bit Hiatus. We can do that over some nice food and drinks, what do you think? She asked with a wink. That's a good idea I said as I made my way out of her room.

Author's Note :
Hi guys, hope you are enjoying the book and please pardon any spelling mistakes. I will edit later when I have the time.

Thanks boos, please don't forget to vote and comment, I really love to hear from you guys.

Much love 😘 😘