Chapter 6

Knox's  p. o. v:

The week went by pretty fast and it's already Wednesday, here I am meeting up with Ashely. Yeah Ashley the lady that needs a pretend gay partner to introduce to her dad... We rounded up all the details promptly, she's a really nice and lovely person, it's easy talking and working with her... Going through the remaining details was quite easy.

Immediately she left Harley and I left the apartment and went shopping for some things and also clothes that fit into the profile we are trying to depict. After going round almost all the stores we was able to pick out four diverse outfits that works. Harley we should stop a male store I need to get a small gift for David's birthday.

After looking around for what felt like hours but in reality it's just about ten minutes, I finally decided on a worthy gift to make David's birthday less mundane. I got him a pattern print pure sleek 3 pieces medium tie with pockets square cuff links gift set. I think that's the most appropriate gift for a working class man.

We was so jaded when we got back home and we made a beeline for our rooms to freshen up and relax a tad bit

We was so jaded when we got back home and we made a beeline for our rooms to freshen up and relax a tad bit. Later that evening, I finally decided to leave the bed when I couldn't stand the grumbling sounds my stomach was making...so I went to the kitchen and after looking around for what we have I decided to make spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. When I finished cooking Harley came out and joined me at the table and we ate over small talks.

Do you think we can go on a little recess from work and relax for like a week or something. I think we have been working too much for so long and neglecting ourselves so I feel we should just take a break. In know we are helping people and it's not really all about the money but we have our own lives. For instance when was the last time you went on an actual real date plus we got nothing going on in our love lives and that's because we're too swamped to create time for other things I said as I stuffed more food in my mouth.

Yeah you're right, I've been pondering on it too we need to go for a proper date with someone that cares and perhaps pamper ourselves, have fun and just unwind for a whilst she said dreamily.

Since we're on the same page,  we won't be taking any jobs after this so that by the end of the month we can do something fun, I said with a grin. So when is the birthday party with Steve I asked as I set my glass of water down on the table.

Tomorrow and the club guy Alex is on Friday, you? she asked. David's birthday is on Friday and I am to meet Ashley's dad on Saturday.

Cool, so are you ready to meet your lesbian partners father she teased with a grin. Hey don't even joke like that it's not funny. This is really weird you know,  I don't even know if I can pull this one off...you know we haven't done anything of this nature before,  I don't know the first thing on what to do or how to behave I said with a sigh.

Hey calm down, it's not that serious... All you need to do is follow the brief as always and try and be yourself plus it's just gonna be for a few hours and it will be done and dusted before you know it. I am pretty sure everything will work out fine she said with an encouraging smile the rest of the day went on in a blur till we eventually retired to bed.

I'm currently preparing Harley for the birthday party she has this evening as Steve's date, she's almost ready. I just finished doing her make up  and now she's  wearing her short sleeved off shoulder jumpsuit with a belt. It's army green bit I think it compliments her skin tone perfectly... She's looking flawlessly sheen, she's probably going to be the most sheen and we'll dressed at the party tonight. It's a birthday dinner party, what can be more appropriate than a jumpsuit. You look stunning I complimented as she left her room to meet her date waiting at the living room.

She texted me last night  not to wait up for her, so I went to bed and I didn't even realize when she returned home till this morning when she stormed into my room

She texted me last night  not to wait up for her, so I went to bed and I didn't even realize when she returned home till this morning when she stormed into my room. So give me all the details, seems like you had a fun filled evening plus there must be a reason for that smile on your face. Oh yes you're so right, you know it's creepy how much you know me sometimes, I had so much fun... Steve is a great guy and a good company, I was not bored for a second, there's no dull moment around him. My night was fire, we danced ate different delicacies and cocktail snacks.

He's such a fun person to be with and his friends are so nice. They were fun and accommodating so it was easy to blend with them and have fun. Steve asked me out on a date she said with a huge grin. Babe,  are you feeling that Steve guy cause you're so giddy just talking about him and it's written all over your face. No I'm not feeling anyone I just like him nothing more she said defensively. Anyways, if you like him there's nothing wrong with that so relax...  When is your date I asked stoked for her. Sunday evening and you have to make me look even better than last night... I mean drop dead gorgeous she said happily. Don't fret I got you!

Author's Note:

I really hope you are loving every chapter so far and if you are not, let me know how to make your experience better.

Please pardon any typos, I will edit when I have the time.

I love to get feedbacks from you, it's helps me to be a better writer.

Much love 😘😘