Chapter 13

Knox's p.o.v:

After a fun filled day with Patricia, I finally returned home around 10pm. Just as I closed the door and turned towards my room, the door opened again to Harley entering into the house.

Are you just coming back she asked noticing my outfit from morning. Yeah, how was your evening I asked whilst sitting on the armchair.

It was okay, just playing girlfriend over nice dinner with lots of questions directed to me she said while removing her jewelries. Good, I'm glad it all went well...  I need to go to bed, I'm super tired I said while standing up and heading to my room. See you tomorrow she called behind me as she made her way to her room.

When I got to my room, I quickly stripped out of my cloth but not before dropping my shopping bags by my vanity. Then I went to the bathroom to have a cold shower and changed into something comfy when I got out of the bathroom.

After laying on my bed, I started making mental note of all the things I need to pack for my weekend trip with Nathan to the beach house.

I have done many weekend and even full week hangout with clients before, so this is not new to me but on the other hand, I'm feeling skeptical about this one... The guy in question has almost nothing on the brief, so I don't know what I am to do all weekend.

Because of the lack of information, I don't even know what to pack... Should I pack dinner gown or just comfy clothes. Would we or would not go out all weekend... How about swimsuits, oh God I hate been confused.

I think I will pack swimsuits, toiletries, maybe one dinner dress and several comfy clothes. After making my mental notes I decided to sleep so I can wake up early, he said his driver is picking me up by 10am... With that I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

Harley and I woke 6am because we need to meet up with our clients. Harley is meeting up with Tom this morning for their couch day and I need to pack up and be ready when Nathan's driver arrives.

We are currently packing my things which consists of dinner dress, a jumpsuit, 2 swimsuits, casual clothes, undies, some tank tops, my sweat pant and my toiletries. After packing and picking out what to wear, Harley went to her room to get ready.

So after bathing and doing my make up,  I decided to wear a simple baby pink and black crop gown with a short sleeve and a bow at the waist

So after bathing and doing my make up,  I decided to wear a simple baby pink and black crop gown with a short sleeve and a bow at the waist. when I finished dressing up I went to check Harley to be certain she was ready too since its almost 10am.

She was styling her hair when I got there,  so I helped her finish up and   also did her make up before she slipped into her sleeveless V neck one sided crop gown with a white high heel sandal

We both stepped out of the house to the parking lot where Harley entered toms car whilst I waited for a whilst looking for where Nathan's chauffeur parked before I noticed someone waving to my direction

I went over and he opened the back door for me to sit...he drove in silence to the beach house. When we arrived, he dropped me and said I should go in and wait that his boss will join me soon. That's Randy I thought as I went towards the house and all my rage went at bay when I saw the luxurious building in front of me.  OMG this is sheen and my shock even got worse when I saw the interior. I am not going to describe it, because it is out of this world and words won't do justice.

It was 10:55am when I arrived at the beach house and from the window I can see the beautiful beach waves and the only thing on my mind is to feel it on my leg

I waited till 11:30am and there was still no sign of this mysterious guy... I honestly got too bored and so I decided to change to my bikini and have a feel of the water. luckily for me, the driver who's name is John showed me my room and put my bag there before driving out, probably to pick his boss.

So I went to the room and changed to my flora print bikini and picked my towel before dashing out to the beach. It was so fun to be on the beach, it's been too long I was on a beach.

The cool water and the feel of the sand in my feet, honestly I am loving every bit of it

The cool water and the feel of the sand in my feet, honestly I am loving every bit of it... Even though Nathan is been rude by leaving me here alone, it's still fun to be here by myself.

Someone is settling in pretty fast I heard someone say from behind me and I froze immediately. I thought I was alone, when in God's name did he arrive I wondered before I muster up courage to turn and see who's behind me.

Turning around, I froze again... It was like all the air in my lungs vanished and the color on my face went with the air cause I'm sure I look pale right now.

Am I dead, am I in heaven I asked myself because this man standing right in front of me is a motherfucking angel... I must be dead or in a coma, there is no way he can be real.

Author's Note:

Oh my God guys, the story is about to get lit.
Nathan is going to be one hell of a personality so stay tuned.

Even I can't wait to see all of him.
Much love 😘😘