Chapter 15

Knox's p.o.v:

After our small talk, we decided to go out to the beach and I went in to change to my swimsuit... So I wore my black v neck  see through one piece swimsuit.

By the time I got to the beach Nathan was already outside in a short

By the time I got to the beach Nathan was already outside in a short... Oh God save me, he is even more attractive in lesser clothing.

Now that he is not aware of my presence is the best time to take in all his features. His eyebrows are slightly thick and he has light stubble... Oh, not to forget his amazing looking full lips that I hope he can use, it doesn't even matter... If he can't use it, I sure can use it properly. He also has high cheekbone and from his toned stomach I can tell that he has a healthy  body and that he pays attention to the way he looks and I am sure he has no unhealthy habits... He is evidently tall seeing as my height didn't even make it to his shoulder and he has amazing blonde hair that looks so soft, oh God the hair is calling out for me to run my hands through it.

I cleared my throat to announce my presence when I got closer to him and he turned towards me before gesturing for me to come over. We walked around and also entered the water... I feel like Nathan is a fun guy but I have no idea why he is holding back plus he can hold great conversations.

After having fun on the beach for hours, we finally decided to go in, freshen up and relax for a whilst.

Later that evening, we went to the cinema and watched "Free Guy" then we went to another of his restaurant to have dinner. By the time we returned to the beach house, I  was so exhausted and went to bed immediately I stripped out of my dress.

The next morning when I woke up, I quickly packed my bag and dressed up after taking my bath then I went downstairs with my things. I met Nathan already dressed in suit and sipping a cup of coffee.

You ready he asked whilst dropping is cup of coffee and moving towards me. Yes I am I said with a smile whilst Nathan collected my bag as he led us out of the beach house and to his Bugatti.

When I got into the apartment after Nathan dropped me, everywhere was quite and Harley was no were in sight, so I assumed she got back late from Tom last night and she's probably still sleeping so I went to my room to drop my things and relax a little.

After about an hour or so, I came out to the living room with my MacBook so that we can check what we have for the week. I joined Harley in the kitchen where she was making breakfast.

Hey girlfriend she said with a smile. How are you and how was your date with Tom yesterday I asked as I sat on the island. It was OK, nothing serious... How about you, how was your weekend with Nathan she asked as she flipped the pancake.

It was OK although he needs me  to be his fiancee for a day to meet up with his client this Saturday I said as I stole a piece of bacon. Oh that's nice, so what's wrong she asked while breaking the eyes. I can't remember saying something was wrong I said as I opened my laptop and turned it on. Yeah right, you don't have to say anything, I think I know you well enough so I can tell there is something wrong so spill it she said with a smile.

It's nothing serious, it's just that the guy is so handsome and too cute but he's acting a little mysterious I said as I pulled up our site. Hmm so you like him she teased .

Be serious Harley, that's not what I said anyways we have only two clients for the week. There is James who has reunion party to attend and needs a date cause he want to introduce her as his fiancee. The reunion is on Friday and we have Peter, he wants to go for a dinner party that was organized at his work and needs a date for Thursday I said while we were eating.

Alright since you already have an engagement for Saturday you can pick Thursday and I will go for the reunion she said. That's OK, I will print out the briefs and give you yours I said as I continued eating.

When I was done with breakfast, I printed out the briefs and handed Harley hers then I went to my room to dress up. I have a convincing job to do if I want Saturday to go well plus I don't want to disappoint Nathan in anyway.

So I put on my red jumpsuit and headed out then I stopped by a restaurant and ordered for a nice meal before I left for "GREY'S" hotel. I discovered during the weekend that his office is located at the biggest hotel currently.

The moment I was standing in front of the "GREY'S massive hotel building I got nervous, what am I doing

The moment I was standing in front of the "GREY'S massive hotel building I got nervous, what am I doing...oh god this is crazy.  After some minutes I was able to calm myself down, I rearranged my hair and stepped into the building then I made a beeline for the elevator straight to the top floor where I know his office is situated I came out at his secretaries office and she stopped me. Excuse me ma'am how may I help you she asked with a judgemental look on her face. Is Nathan in the office I asked evenly... Do you have an appointment she asked ignoring my question and for that reason I refused to answer her question and made my way to his office In lieu, from where I am I can see his name on a particular door.

After all I am his fiancee so I have to own it I thought as I ambled towards the door whilst Pamela the secretary ran after me sorry ma you can't go in till I barfed into the office and was face to face with a shocked looking Nathan.

Sorry sir I tried to deter her I heard Pamela saying behind me it's okay you can go he said and she turned around and left. What the hell are you doing here he asked with a scowl...well if I convince your business partner that I am your fiancee, I might as well play the part I said with a wide grin.

What the fuck has that go to do with you being here. Hey Nathan, sorry to say but you are pretty slow, how can you have a fiancee and none of your staff knows her... That's quaint , that's why I am here with launch for you just in case your business partner tried to make enquiries about us.

Author's Note:

What do you guys think of Knox's move. She's ready for business and she's just starting.

Anyways please don't forget to vote and comment. Much love 😘😘