Chapter 28

Knox's p.o.v:

Harley, I feel so upset I said just as I got to Harley's room this morning. I know, I have been noticing that for a while now. The only time you were happy and actually had fun was when we went out with my boyfriend last weekend.

Talking of last weekend, I really have fun and I am glad we took Lisa along, she had fun too. Your boyfriend is a really nice guy and you both are lucky to have each other. But if he tries any silly thing with you, do not hesitate to let me know and I will treat his fuck up I said with a smile.

You are right, we are very lucky to have each other and I am happy you had fun last week but tell me why you have been upset and dull for a while now.

It's because Nate is yet to call me and it's been over two weeks now. Do you think that maybe he has forgotten me or maybe I freaked him out by staying with him at the hospital or something... I'm seriously confused or maybe he just doesn't like me cause I can't honestly think of another reason.

Have you thought of the fact that he might have had a relapse and his probably back to the hospital and maybe you should call him instead she said.

No I don't think so, I am sure nothing is wrong with him. If he wasn't doing well Allen would have called to let me know and since nobody called, that means he is perfectly alright and I won't call him.

If I call him I will look desperate or clingy or even both and that's a bad reputation, moreover he is suppose to call plus he assured me he will so I don't understand why he hasn't except he doesn't like me and if that's the case, I will just forget about him and move on.

Oh girl, I seriously don't know what to say right now, all I can think of is for you to take it easy and very soon God will direct your way a very loving man because you are a very special person and you are more than a friend to me. You are my sister and I just want you to be equally as happy as I am or even more she said as a tear dropped from her eyes.

You are too sweet and I love every ounce of you because you are my sister and even if I don't have a man, I don't care as far as I have you and you are happy then I am happy too. I am so damn lucky to have you.

Since we evidently have nothing to do, how about we go to the club or bar she asked?

Yeah sure we can call Lisa, the more the merrier plus that girl knows how to turn up. She can just meet us there instead of coming here first.

Of course, I will call her so she can prepare for later tonight and we should also look for what to wear Harley said as she started feeling the bed for her phone till she found it somewhere in between the pillows.

After calling Lisa and her agreeing excitedly, we started looking for what to wear before I finally settled for a short red gown while Harley picked a short black gown. All that is left is to wait for time which is painfully slow but it's all good.