Chapter 30

Knox's p.o.v:

I want a little makeup, nothing too extravagant I reminded Harley just as she finished styling my hair and started with my makeup. Don't worry, I have got you. I'm just putting a little, you are already beautiful she said and I blushed a little.

After my hair and makeup, I wore my dark blue long sleeve dinner gown with a see through opening at the curve of my waist that Harley picked out for me and a black high heel with black clutch and  with that I was ready.

I don't want to look too fancy or over dressed, I have no idea where Nate is taking me. Just as I was done dressing, the door bell rang and I made my way out.

It was John, Nate's chauffeur. My boss said I should bring you to him he said looking everywhere but me. OK I said following him out after biding Harley goodbye and stepped into the car after opening the door for me.

I wonder where he is taking me. While John was driving, I was going through my phone and checking my website to see if there is any pressing work but luckily there is non.

After like 45 minutes of driving, the car started slowing down so I looked out of the window to see where we are and it looks like a kind of warehouse and when we got close enough I realized that it's a hangar, I can even see a private jet.

He owns a fucking private jet? Are we traveling somewhere, I'm seriously confused right now. What's going on here I wondered just as John opened the door for me, from where I am I can see Nate standing by the  jet looking flawlessly handsome in his Armani suit.

Oh my God, he is even more handsome than the last time I saw him and I feel so shy under his scrutinizing gaze as he stares at me from head to toe the I get to him.

I feel like I will miss my step if he keeps looking at me this way. Hey Knox, you are looking so beautiful he said as he handed me a bunch of roses as I stood before him then he pulled me in for a hug.

Thanks, they are beautiful and so are you I complimented shyly . Are we going somewhere I asked  in respect to the private jet we were standing close.

Yes we are, I am taking you somewhere for our date. No need to worry I'm not kidnapping you, you are safe with me. Just trust me to bring you back safe and sound he said while helping me into the jet.

I trust you but can I ask where we are going I asked well I was comfortably seated and he helped with the belt.

No, what's the fun in that. If I tell you then it won't be a surprise anymore he said with a smirk while he sat across my chair and used his belt before asking the pilot to take off.

You are safe with me and you have nothing to worry about, just relax and we will be there in like an hour he said as he gave me a glass of wine when we were already flying.

How have you been I asked in regards to his health. I am fine, just been working a lot and we just got back from a trip. How about you, what have you been up to?

Nothing much, just work. That's good, I am glad we finally have time for each other this weekend, it's been so crazy this past few weeks but I finally have time to cool off and I am happy we will be relaxing and having fun together this weekend he said with his rare smile.

That smile is a killer and he even has perfect set of white teeth, I wish he can smile more often I thought.

Yeah you are right, I am happy to share this weekend with you I said with a smile. We just had small talks here and there over the bottle of wine he opened at the beginning of the trip till the pilot announced landing.

When we came out of the private jet there was a Bugatti divo waiting for us. Welcome sir the chauffeur said when we got in and he immediately started driving.