Chapter 40

Nathan's p.o.v:

I will have to change the password if you keep coming in unannounced you know there is a woman staying here, you can't keep doing that Allen I addressed as he walked over to me at the living room.

I am sorry, it's just that I am used to coming in like that and there's an emergency moreover Knox is my girl and I am sure she won't mind he said as he sat on the couch next to me.

Whatever, so what exactly is the fucking emergency I asked while trying to change the TV channel.

Have you checked any of your social media accounts today or read the papers he asked tossing a magazine I didn't notice he came with at me.

No I haven't, what is this I asked as I picked up the magazine and looked at the cover page.

The cover page has a picture of Knox and I that we took at the launch of my hotel sometime ago and it says "Exposed as billionaire fine boy pays for fake relationship" I read out loud. Open to page 3 Allen said.

It was disclosed by an anonymous source that the one and only billionaire fine boy Nathan Grey decided to pay the famous "Girlfriend for hire" for reasons best known to him to pose as his fiancee. It is so unfathomable because we all know that the billionaire is a well sort after bachelor, ladies are going crazy just to have a date with him. So it's very difficult to even pin point the reason as to why he will stoop so low and pay the C. E. O of "Girlfriend for hire" herself to pretend to be his girlfriend and now fiancee. We will definitely be on the lookout for either the billionaire C. E. O Nathan Grey himself or his fake fiancee Knox Anderson for any explanation we can get... Stay with us for more juicy gossips.

What the fuck man, this is messed up. Who in God's name came up with this crap I asked as I tossed the magazine away and started pacing back and forth.

If you ask me I will say it has Maria written all over it, I mean she's the only person we know with a motive so I strongly believe she's the one Allen said.

Yeah I think you are right, what fuck is wrong with her. She is such a bitch, I should have seen this coming. Who is a bitch I heard Knox asking as she stepped down the stairs and I kept pacing around.

Maria I said as Allen gave her the magazine. What? How did she come up with this, she is definitely trying to ruin my relationship. Now everyone thinks this is fake she said as she tossed the magazine on the coffee table.

So what are we going to do about this lady cause I seriously think she has gone crazy and needs help Allen said.

I wish I knew, she has gone out of hand I said as I sat on the couch and motioned for Knox to sit on my lap.

Well I think you guys should give me her number so I can reach out to her, maybe talking to her will help like I did months ago Knox said. I don't think that's a good idea, she's already out of hand. What if she does something to you, I don't want you to get hurt talking to that crazy lady.

Well I think she can try and if it doesn't work then we can try something else, that's better than doing nothing Allen said.

Relax baby, I don't think she's crazy enough to want to hurt me. Everything will be fine but what are we going to do with bloggers cause I seriously don't want them spreading this fake news she said worriedly.

Don't worry baby I think we can sue them right Allen? Yeah we can threaten to sue them and they will shut everything down, nobody wants a court case he said as he stood up. I will head out now and get all the list of the bloggers so I can reach out to them, see you guys later he said as he left the house.

I am so sorry, this wouldn't have happened if not because of the nature of my job and I should have stopped it earlier. Come on baby, don't say that. It's not your fault, if she didn't do this she could have done something else moreover if not because of your job, I wouldn't have met an angel like you I said kissing her.

...
I spoke to Maria and she has agreed to meet up with me later this evening but she said she will text me the address later Knox said as she came out of the kitchen.

Oh that's fine but make sure you send me the address too cause I don't trust that girl, she has been acting mysterious and I don't want anything to happen to you I said hugging and kissing her luscious lips.

Nothing will happen to me so relax and I will send you the address if it will make you feel better she said smiling as I kissed her again.

Yes that's what I want and I just finished talking to Allen, he said he was able to convince the bloggers to bring down that stupid post from this morning so everything is under control.

Oh that's good news because with all this problems we haven't had time for each other. What do you say we go up stairs and have some alone time she said teasingly as she made her way to the stairs seductively. That's the best idea ever I said as I hurried after her up the stairs kissing her and stripping  her out of her cloth before we could even make it to the bed.

By the time we were in bed, we were both completely naked as I kept on kissing her and making my hands useful as they roam all over her soft body, squeezing her boobs and are ass simultaneously.

The sexual tension increased and we could hardly keep up with the foreplay as penetration was the only thing on my mind. I immediately flipped her over on her belly with her ass up and I hovered over her in a prone style as I penetrated her deeply and started drilling her hard like I want to burst out on the other side while her moans filled the entire room as I kept on drilling hard and intensely till I could hardly hold on my cum and as I felt her orgasm erupting, I allowed myself to cum in her sweet wet and very tight pussy.

Every sex is always different like an adventure... I can fuck her all my life without getting tired or wanting to try something different cause she allows me to put her in any position I like and even try new things with her without complaining. She's a total package and I am so damn lucky to have her.

After our little romp, we took our bath and dressed up before returning downstairs and heading to the kitchen.

What should I prepare I asked as I lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen island. How about steak and mashed potatoes .

That's fine she said smiling at me as I started bringing out the ingredients. Baby I just got a text from Maria that she's not available for today or this weekend, that we can meet on Monday if I want Knox said reading out the text.

Do you think she's stalling because she's scared we might do something to her or she's stalling cause she needs more time to plan evil I asked as I started seasoning the beef.

Yeah it could be any of those but whatever it is we will find out on Monday she said as she kept her phone on the island beside her.

After seasoning the beef and keeping it aside to rest, I started peeling the potatoes. Within 45 minutes I was done and we moved to the dinning room with our meals to eat.

Thanks baby this looks delicious she said complimenting me as she served us juice and we started eating.

When we finished eating Knox cleared the dishes and quickly washed them seeing as it was just the two of us so the plates are limited and when she was done, she joined me at the living room where I was waiting for us to relax as I was partially laying on the three Sitter with my head on the arm of the chair and one of my leg is on the couch and the other is on the floor in an open position so Knox can fit in between which she did when she returned as her head was on my shoulder and her back was to my chest with her legs on the couch in between mine.

She is a perfect fit and that is our usual couch relaxing position as we scrolled through the channels for something to watch.

Author's Note:

Sorry guys for the delay in posting, I have been crazy busy but here is an update just for you.

Please pardon any typos, I will edit and correct them as soon as I can and don't forget to vote and comment even if you don't like the chapter, I will like to know why so I can improve on it.

Much love 😘😘