Chapter 11

Knox's p. o. v:

Harley back to business I said as I entered her room with my MacBook. Oh come on, not so early... One more day please she said with a pout. Don't be like that Harley, we had a whole week of fun to ourselves... That's pretty much enough if you ask me besides we have tons of notifications already I said as I sat on her bed and opened the laptop.

Just like I said we have tons of notifications, so we started reaching out to them but sadly some of them said their events are already over. I  honestly feel so bad that I wasn't able to help them because we were been selfish for a whole week... But I promised them discount for when next they need us as a form of compensation.

Luckily for us, a total of 7 clients are still available and waiting to hear from us. Alright then I guess I should connect the printer, the earlier you print out the briefs the better. Most of the remaining events are very close  and we have limited time to prepare Harley said as she stood up and started connecting the printer.

Here are the briefs, we have a probono case here I said flipping through the brief. Really? It's been so long we had  probono cases, I remember how much you love probono cases Harley said. Yeah it's been a while.

Well about the probono case, his name is Silas and it's only for some hours. According to him, his mum is sick and she's currently in the hospital... He will like to fulfill her wish of meeting his girlfriend by bringing her to the hospital to visit her, mainly because she's very sick and he's scared she might not make it.

The second client here is a guy called Chris, he needs to attend a charity event with his best friend and boyfriend but he needs two ladies to come with them as their partners and date. He doesn't want their families to know about their relationship yet, hence why they need us.

There is also Tom who simply needs a companion to have a couch day with on Saturday.

This guy here is Stan and he just wants to hang out with someone for the whole day.

The next brief is for Sam and he want a date for his family dinner. According to him, everyone is coming back home with their partners and he doesn't want to be the odd one out. He told them he met his girlfriend at Paris and her name is Jessy.

This person here is Nathan and he needs someone to spend the weekend with at his beach house.

And the last but not the least is a lady called Patricia and she needs a friend to hang out with, go shopping and just have fun generally.

That's basically the summary of everything, so which do you want to pick I asked Harley as I dropped the briefs I printed on the coffee table. You already know I hate hospitals, so that's not an option for me... We will be attending to Chris and his boyfriend together, seeing as he needs two people... Then that means I will pick Tom, Sam and Stan. You can have Patricia, after all you do well with ladies these days and Nathan in addition to your favorite probono /hospital client Silas she said with a smirk on her face.

First of all, I don't like hospitals too and Patricia is not gay and I don't have to pretend to be one, she just need a friend that's all I said with a frown. Anyways you are meeting Tom on Saturday  Sam on Friday, Stan is on Sunday and we are meeting up with Chris on Wednesday I said handing her the briefs for the clients she selected.

I am meeting Silas on Thursday, Patricia is on Friday and Nathan is weekend, that means I will be returning on Monday morning. It's going to be a long week so you better start preparing I said as I took my briefs and left for my room.

The week went by in a blur with Harley and I reading the briefs and communicating with our clients over the phone and laying out outfits matching the characters requested by our clients for each days.

It's already Wednesday and Harley and I need to get ready for the charity event we have with Chris. This is not the first time Harley and I are attending to a client together. Just like Chris they like hiring someone extra for their friends, brother or partner and sometimes a client might just want more than one companion.

So it's nothing new, it's even fun for us having to be in an unfamiliar place with a familiar face. It's also gives some kind of comfort and confidence that there is someone watching your back.

To be sincere, this line of work can be very dangerous and risky. There was even a time I went to a party with a client and unknowingly to me, he slipped a pill into my drink... I was about to drink it when a random guy slapped the drink out of my hands and the glass broke.

I was about getting upset with the guy before he explained to me what my client did. With that, Harley and I decided not to ever eat or drink something we don't know the source.

Author's Note:

Enjoy guys, please pardon any grammatical errors or omissions... I will edit in due time.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Much love 😘😘