Chapter 36

AN:

This chapter contains matured content, please if you are not up for it you can skip the chapter and it won't affect the next chapter. Much love 😘😘

Knox's p.o.v:

Baby let's get out of here I have something for you I whispered into Nate's ear not wanting our friends to hear.

Oh yea? Okay then let's go he said grabbing hand and waved them good bye as we quickly dashed out of the VIP room before any of them could stop us.

The moment we got into Nate's house, I immediately jumped him and started kissing him passionately. He was shocked but he recovered quickly as he clutched my hips with both hands and kissed me back hungrily.

Baby we have to stop cause if we continue like this I might not be able to resist and control myself he said while leaving me by the door side and heading to the living room.

Who says I want you to stop, I don't want you to stop baby. I'm ready now I said as he stopped in his tracks and turned around facing me.

Are you sure cause I can totally still wait, I don't want to pressure you.

Yes I know you can wait for as long as I want and you have shown me that since we started dating months ago. So you are not pressuring me, I'm ready for you now Nate I said as I went to him and started kissing him again.

He clutched my ass with one hand and cupped my cheek with the other as he devoured my lips hungrily... I kissed him vehemently moving at his pace as I grabbed his collar and shoved him against the wall and pressed my body tightly against his.

He let out a small yelp when his back connected painfully with the wall but his hunger for me caused the pain to fade away quickly as he claimed my lips once more.

He carried me bridal style and took me upstairs and lay me on the bed then hovered over me as he kissed me passionately and started trailing wet kisses on my neck then he lifted me off the bed to a sitting position to unzip my dress and I was left in my bra and panties.

He stared at me for a while like he was admiring my body before claiming my lips again and kissing passionately then trailing wet kisses all over my body, worshipping every inch with is mouth as he tried not to miss a spot.

He removed my bra and nibbled on my right nipple as he massaged the left with his hand while alternating between both boobs before he kissed my lips again while his hands worked wonders on both my breasts.

I was going crazy with sensations as he kept on doing things to my body. He then started trailing kisses down to my lower belly as he removed my pant without stopping the kisses.

He kept on kissing down to my pussy till his warm tongue started moving around my pussy till it found its way in and Started darting in and out of me. At this point, I was completely losing my mind as I grabbed the bedspread and arch my back as I was going crazy with so much pleasure as he licked every inch of my pussy like it was his best meal.

In no time I began to convulse as my body erupt with intense orgasm. He started removing his trousers as he already removed his shirt earlier then his boxers and I gasped with fear when I saw his dick.

Oh no Nate, that is way too big and huge. There is no way in hell that can fit in I said awkwardly while looking at him with fear.

Come on Knox, don't be scared. It's not even that big moreover I will be careful and gentle so don't worry he said with a chuckle.

He hovered over me again and started kissing me with more hunger and urgency as he tried to prep me more with his fingers... After rubbing my clitoris with his thumb a couple of times, he then inserted one finger in and started darting in and out gently before adding another finger.