Chapter 27

Knox p.o.v:

Oh mehn, it's 8:30pm we should get ready. We have been talking for so long I almost forgot shad had a date. Yeah I will freshen up quickly then we can get to it she said while heading to Harley's room.

After bathing she came out and I dried and put her hair up in a neat ponytail then I did her makeup and she wore a fitted little black mini gown with a silver high heels and a matching clutch.

You are looking so hot I complimented as we went back to the living room to wait for her date

You are looking so hot I complimented as we went back to the living room to wait for her date. After about 15 minutes her date arrived and she left with him... If you need anything call me I said before shutting the door.

I went straight to my room and jumped on my bed. Where the hell is my phone, I might have a call or text from Nate I thought as I checked for my phone everywhere before I finally saw it under my pillow.

There is nothing on it, not even a text. Well he is still in recovery so he might possibly call tomorrow or something. I tried waiting up for Harley but the sleep wasn't willing, so I slept off.

I woke up yawning and looked out through the window while still laying in bed, Saturday looks beautiful I thought with a smile on my face before standing up and heading to my bathroom to freshen up then I wore something comfy after putting my hair in a ponytail before heading to the living room.

Morning Harley, where is Lisa, she's back right I asked before entering the kitchen. Yeah she's back, she's sleeping in my room. When did you return, I tried to wait up for you but I slept off in the process I said while bringing out things to make pancakes.

Yeah I got back around 11pm, I checked on you but you were asleep. Yeah hope you had a nice time I asked just as I started mixing the pancakes batter.

It was alright, nothing special she said as she joined me in the kitchen, so how's your day looking like she asked as she settled on a stool.

Nothing till 6pm. Yeah me too and so is Lisa, so that means we have enough time to relax and chill. That's good to know cause I don't want us to over crowd her with work since she's still new I said as I started flipping the pancakes.

Before I could finish serving the pancakes along side eggs and bacon, Lisa was already up and outside so we all moved to the living room and turned on the TV as we had our breakfast and watched TV.

So how was your night Lisa I asked over meal. Oh it was so amazing, I had so much fun... It was so crazy, we had lots of drinks and we danced. We almost didn't want to leave early this morning she said excitedly.

I'm glad you had a wild night, sometimes the clients can be fun and they will see to it that we had fun as well but other times they don't care cause they feel you are on a job you are been paid for, as such it's not necessary for you to have fun Harley said.

We will try to get you more jobs that are simple and enjoyable, so you have nothing to worry about and I was informed that your date is by 6pm so we all have time to relax before preparing.

So maybe we can see a movie after our breakfast before we will prepare later in the day. That's a good idea, we need to unwind and have little fun Lisa said as we finished our breakfast.

I will make the popcorn Lisa said as she stood up and carried our dishes along with her, she returned after some minutes with the popcorn while Harley picked the movie.

Then we sprang out on the couch waiting for the movie to come up. We started the movie and after about 30 minutes into the movie I noticed Lisa sleeping, she must have been so exhausted from the club.

By the time we were done with the movie I was feeling sleepy too and so was Harley said we both slept in the living room with Lisa.

It was Harley's phone that woke me up later in the day and with the way her face lite up and that smile that grazed her face as she spoke, I can tell she was talking to Steve.

While Harley was still no her phone, I stood up to get a bottle of water and returned back to the living room. What is it I asked Harley seeing as she has a little frown on her face after the call.

He wanted to take us out this weekend, he said he wants to bond with my friends but I had to cancel for work. Oh I am sorry darling, we won't take any job for next weekend okay. Just convinced him for next weekend, he is such a darling I said complimenting her man and making her smile.

Since we are all up I guess we should start preparing and with that we stood up and entered the bedroom. I went to my bathroom and freshened up, when I came out of the bathroom I immediately started blow drying my hair and when I was done I did my make up.

It's been a while I played dress up so i want to really go loud today. So I used my foundation, my highlights and blush and fixed my lashes then I topped it up with a red lipstick.

I later decided on wearing my old simple sleeveless v neck black dinner gown with slit reaching mid thigh, nothing too fancy. When I was okay with how I look I went to the living room to wait for the rest.

Lisa came out first wearing a plain black jumpsuit and her hair put up in a sleek ponytail and sat on the couch beside me. You look lovely Lisa I complimented. Thanks babe, I love that dress, it's suits your body perfectly. Is it new? Lisa complimented and asked. Oh thanks, it's not new I have worn it once before.

There after Harley came out wearing her army green jumpsuit and just like the first time she wore it, she looks beautiful in it.

We are 10 minutes early so we have to wait till they get here. Lisa's date was the first to arrive, so she left with him but not before running back inside to use her body spray.

Not too long after that, my date arrived leaving Harley behind. See you later babe I said before shutting the door. Just as I got outside, I saw someone stepping out of a sleek Benz, that must be Harley's date I thought as I stepped into my date's car and the driver started driving.

You look good by the way, my date Timothy complimented. Thanks Tim I said while I brought out my phone to check if I have a call or text from Nate.

I do have two missed calls but not from who I wanted. I'm trying so hard not to get upset with him. I don't understand why it is difficult for him to pick up his phone and call me or maybe I am just too desperate.

Author's Note:

There you go guys, please pardon any typos and don't forget to vote and comment.

Much love 😘😘