Notes & Description

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

This book will contain mentions of drug abuse, self-harm and suicide. The main character is not a typical Y/n, therefore it will be different from any female leads I have written before. The reader has a personality disorder.

This book will be different from the books I've written before. I wanted to write a book on mental health for a long time, so here's my trial! The book may seem intense because of all the trigger warnings, but there still will be occasional comic reliefs and certain writing themes that follow through all my books. 

 I am terrible at writing descriptions so excuse me for that. Please don't judge the book by its description! All in all, I am excited to share this book with you, so welcome and thank you for stopping by! A friendly reminder to always be kind to one another! 

Happy reading!❤️

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Description

You are wounded and broken. 

Laughing at scars was your habit, but tending your wounds was his speciality. Some may call Jeon Jungkook a perfect man to exist, but you knew your husband better than that; if you were his Bonnie, he is your Clyde. 

He may be your salvation but you knew you were poison to him. But who cares? You certainly didn't. You were selfish to claim the man as yours and will kill anybody who tries to take away something that is yours.

Jungkook is your possession, your medicine. 

Do you love Jungkook? Or do you simply prefer what he provides; Pleasure, thrill & freedom? 

The world may have rejected a bitch like you, but it takes only one person to snatch the monster out of you.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘