🐺CX🦇

Three months later

Jimin's POV

The concept of memories was a fragile thing. In the worst moments, only pain and suffering could be remembered. Yet in the happiest the only thing which could cloud Jimin's mind was the warmth of Yoongi and Jungkook by his side. He had woken up in the Alpha's chamber's countless of times before but it was only recently Jimin's nightmares had ceased. The past no longer haunted him, it was a journey and he had freed himself from the shackles of guilt.

"You'll wake him if you caress his face like that." Jungkook whispered harshly towards Yoongi. Jimin hadn't opened his eyes yet, but he knew his love had already woken up early to make breakfast and Yoongi had returned after his morning meeting with the officials, where he signed a very important document. One which allowed polygamous unions.

"He's here, sometimes it doesn't feel real." Yoongi smiled softly, resting a kiss on Jimin's face. The Luna tried his best to pretend to be asleep, because it was only moments like this where he could see how dear Yoongi and Jungkook were to each other. Because sometimes, they were shy to show their affections in front of Jimin. Like new lovers, but also lovers who had been through trials of the mind and of the heart.

Jungkook retaliated by kissing Jimin's other cheek twice. Their competition never ceases but their tolerance towards each other had evolved into something stronger. And Jimin knew a part of him was a little envious of this. A darker side of the moon which can only be known by the two who loved him. A love that saturated over the hate until it was consumed completely.

The sun had barely been in the sky yet the two had already begun their bickering. Jimin couldn't help but smile as he tried his best not to peek, instead he imagined the adorable frown on Yoongi's face. One because he wanted to kiss Jimin more, but the other reason because he also enjoyed the kisses Jungkook tenderly left on his body. Although he would never admit it aloud, Jimin knew Jungkook had also become Yoongi's weakness. And at night when he would take a stroll on his own, he would find them cuddling in their sleep, where their bodies were more honest.

"Good morning my love." Jimin hummed as he yawned slightly, slowly reaching his hands out until they intertwined with each of Yoongi's and Jungkook's hand. "Where did our boys go?"

"Haneul had taken an interest in military training, so he is getting ready and I'll take him there after breakfast." Jungkook answered. "But Siwoo is returning from his play date with Seokjin's twins."

"Play date!" Yoongi repeated. "A date?! But he is only four."

"Yoongi," Jimin sighed, he almost giggled but he knew very well laughing would only make it worse. "It's not a real date, they are just going to be playing."

"Although..." Jungkook grinned. "Siwoo told me he and Dohyun got married by the swings yesterday."

"By the SWINGS." Yoongi immediately stood up, but not forgetting to give Jimin another three kisses. His muttering could be heard all the way from the hallway.

"You're doing this on purpose." Jimin frowned. "You know his temperament by now."

"It's hot and sexy." Jungkook grinned, "Just like you when you get angry, too adorable."

"Oh really?" Jimin hummed as he slowly got out of bed, holding Jungkook's hand as they slowly followed Yoongi towards the large room at the end of the banquet.

"Besides, today is a special day." Jungkook smiled, he slowly pushed the door. It was a vast room with delicate ornaments and on the marble flooring was a red carpet which led to a white suit glistening with diamonds. And beside it were two beautiful dark satin crimson suits. Jimin gasped slowly as Yoongi walked towards them with their sons in his arms. Siwoo who had a wolf demon and Haneul who had summoned his bat demon last month.

"Taehyung had designed and made them for us." The Alpha smiled. "Hoseok organised the wedding, the red and white roses that you love and the quiet ceremony. Tell us what you want, and we will do it."

"All that's left is to ask." Yoongi and Jungkook asked simultaneously. "Will you truly be ours?"

Jimin smiled softly. There was a light fluttering feeling he could feel at the pits of his stomach. And only two people taught he what this meant. Some times happiness was just that simple. "Today is a good day. Let's get married today."

🐺🦇🐺🦇🐺🦇🐺🦇🐺🦇🐺🦇🐺🦇🐺🦇🐺

And then it was all a dream.

Just kidding. (pls don't kill me)

Afterword

Dearest readers,

This is the final chapter of this story and honestly I entertained myself writing this story. Originally I wanted to make this a Yoonmin story because I am originally a Yoonmin au writer. But I didn't want to write a one sided love triangle. I wanted the readers to be confused who is the male lead of the story. Jokes on me I confused myself. haha. I wrote Jungkook and Jimin's story in a way that made me not want to separate them and in the process I accidentally wrote an enemies to lovers Yoonkook.

I had many ideas for this story originally but I scraped them because it was going to over complicate the story since there were already a lot of twists in the story.

I even had an ending in mind for if Jimin chose Yoongi and if he chose Jungkook but I believe this ending felt the most right. I think what shocked me the most when writing this story was the Yoonkook kiss. Because I just couldn't believe I thought of it like that and I was so excited to share this plot development with you.

There was a lot of things I couldn't add because the story would just be too long haha and I honestly felt like it was enough, that the story was ready to be finished.

So just for everyone's closure these are the things I couldn't include. Taehyung and Hoseok now look after the vampire clan, they have a new lover that joined them, they will be attending the wedding together.

Siwoo will later present as an omega but has the same healing abilities as Jimin as well. Haneul on the other hand takes Jimin's hidden powers like teleportation and strength but looks more and like Jungkook when he is older.

Namjoon and Seokjin are happily married with their family of five. Namjoon is the best father and you can't tell me otherwise.

Jimin remains as the Luna of the pack while Yoongi is the Alpha, Jungkook refused to take the title of  second Luna until the end and was given a different title, Zelta, the war general. However they have an open poly relationship in which the whole pack is supportive of and more and more polygamous weddings have taken place since the reformation of the law.

I originally called the story cutting crimson threads but then it was too long. But that was a spoiler in itself because Jimin's fate was tied to two people and to free them from the suffering he had to be the one to leave, to cut the threads. But like with the original story of the red threads, they could be stretched or tangled but they can never break.

p.s don't forget this story is a fanfiction and the people who I borrowed the names from for this story has no similarities to the characters in form or traits.

Thank you for all the love and care you have shown this story, I will never forget it. This is goodbye for this story. Thank you for reading. 💚💚💚

Love Minty xx