My Evie ~ Yorkaska

New York is walking in the streets on New York City. He sees the spot where Evelyn ran into the street three years ago.

A very young brown haired girl walks out of the road, onto sidewalk. Her body was bloody.

"Evie..." New York whispers.

"Daddy!" The girl shouts, looking at New York. She runs to New York and looks up at him. "How could you?"

"What?" New York asks quietly with tears in his eyes.

"How could you let me run into the road?" She asks, she didn't sound mad, she sounds like she's asking an innocent question.

"I-I tried to stop you. Baby, I miss you." He says.

"No you don't!" She yelled, angry in her voice. "You always wanted me gone."

"No I didn't, I loved you. I still love you." He explains, his heart racing with fear and guilt.

"I'm gone because of you! Gone! GONE!" She screams.

"I know, it's my fault." He sobs, "You could still be alive."

"You don't care about me!" Evelyn yells.

"No, I do care. I care too much about you." He drops to his knees.

"Then why am I dead if you cared?! Why?! WHY?!"

New York jolts awake, he's now sitting up, he frantically looks for Evie's teddy bear but then he remembers that he didn't bring it with him to Alaska's room or garage. He didn't want to tell his boyfriend about Evelyn yet.

Alaska is woken up by the sudden movement. He sits up and looks at his boyfriend, who's hugging his legs to his chest, crying. Alaska pulls the Empire State onto his lap, "Babe, what's wrong?" Alaska asks.

New York cuddles into the Last Frontier's chest.

"New York?" Alaska asks, he rubs Yorkie's arm, "Are you okay."

"I don't want to talk about it right now." New York responds.

"Okay, we don't have to." Alaska replies, he kisses New York's temple.

New York pulls away from Alaska's embrace and gets up, "I going to get coffee." He walks out of the room. The Empire State walks into the kitchen to find Massachusetts and Connecticut standing there.

Mass spots New York out of the corner of his eye, "Good Morning, Yor-" He looks over at New York and sees the tears running down his cheeks, "What wrong?" Mass runs to his little brother.

"Nightmare," New York sniffles.

"About Evie?" Mass asks.

New York nods, Mass hugs his little brother. New York cries on Mass' shoulder. Massachusetts' pulls away from the hug, he smiles sadly at York, "You wanna go get some dunkies with us?"

"Sure," New York responds and wipes his tears away.

"At least go put a shirt on," Mass says, "You can leave your pajama pants on if you want."

New York goes to his room and puts a sweatshirt on before going back to the kitchen. Mass is holding his keys. They leave to go through the Dunkin Donuts drive thru.

They get back to the statehouse, Alaska is sitting at the island in the kitchen, driving a cup of coffee. New York sits down beside his boyfriend. Mass and Cut sit at the island as well.

"You were wondering why I was crying." New York says.

"Yeah, I worry about you." Alaska says, he places a hand on York's shoulder.

New York pushes his left sweatshirt sleeve up and shows Alaska his tattoo.

"Evelyn." Alaska reads it out loud, "Who's Evelyn?"

"My Evie," New York says, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Evie! Isn't she that little munchkin you took to Disney a few years ago?" Florida asks happily as he walks into the room. "Where is she anyways?"

New York looks down at the table, tears falling from his eyes.

"No, no, please don't say what I think." Florida says, the one time that he met Evie he absolutely loved her.

"Yeah, she's gone," New York cries.

"Oh no," Tears threaten to fall down Florida's face, "What happened?"

"I was taking her where I met her mother, she got away from me. She ran into the street before I could catch her. It's my fault, if I would have grabbed her hand before leaving the apartment, she would still be here." New York sobs, thinking about his lost daughter. "I screwed up. It's all my fault."

Alaska stands up and hugs New York, the Empire State leans against his boyfriend. He sobs into Alaska's chest. Alaska rubs New York's back, "I don't know how you feel because I've never felt a lose like this, but I can try to comfort you."

New York pulls away from the hug he grabs his coffee with one hand and Alaska's hand with the other. He leads Alaska to his room, New York pushes his room door open. He leads Alaska to his bed, he lets go of the Last Frontier's hand and puts his coffee on his nightstand. New York sits on his bed and grabs Evelyn's teddy bear, Juliet. He shows it to Alaska then hugs it, "This was Evie's favorite stuffed animal."

"Will you tell me about her?" Alaska asks.

New York took a deep breath, "She had auburn hair, green eyes, she loved making cookies and muffins, she loved watching the sunset and going to Coney Island, she loved cuddling and refuses to sleep in her own bed, she would have loved you." New York says.

"She sounds precious." Alaska says.

"She was."