Supernatural Statehouse Crossover w/ Kanowa, Destiel, and FloriDC [part three]

Then...

"What would they do?" Iowa asks.

"Probably kill me." Kansas says.

"How? We're immortal." Iowa says.

"They're the Winchesters, they'll find a way."

Now...

~~~time skip to the motel~~~

"Dean I think I got something," Sam says, still staring at his computer screen.

Dean get up off of his bed and walks over to Sam.

"So get this, according to some old lore, each state has a living personification, one that'll live on as long as long as the state exists." Sam explains.

"Wait so..we can't kill it then?" Dean asks.

"Uh...no you can..you just need a stake from each state's tree with a tip made of that state's mineral."

"Are you fucking kidding me."

"We've had worse hunts."

"I mean.." Dean paused "do we even want to kill them? Wouldn't that destroy the state?"

"Actually uh...by all accounts no"

"Guess we should start collecting stakes then. Maybe we should call Cas and Jack or Crowley to help us."

"Cas is in heaven, Jack is in the bunker, and Crowley is probably in hell. I'll call Crowley you call or pray to Cas and Jack." Sam says and pick up his phone and dials '666' aka Crowley's phone number.

Dean sits on the bed, "Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray to Castiel and Jack to get their feathery asses over here."

In less then three seconds Crowley, Cas, and Jack were all standing in the room.

"Hello, boys." Crowley says with a smirk.

"Hello, Dean." Castiel greets his boyfriend.

"What do you need?" Jack asks.

"We need your help getting stakes." Sam says. "Fifty of them, make of wood from each state and the tip made of that state's mineral."

"So you're hunting the states?" Crowley asks.

"Yep." Dean answers.

"Can I kill Texas? I hate him."

"Wait why do you hate Texas?" Sam asks

Crowley gives a 'you know why' look.

"Yeah, that makes sense." Sam says. "Dean and I will get the stake for Maryland and Virginia."

"Ok. We'll get the rest." Cas says and gives Dean a small smile. In a snap all three of them where gone.

Happy New Year
Part five will come out next week...