Supernatural Statehouse Crossover w/ Kanowa, Destiel, and FloriDC [part six]

Then...

Dean puts the demon-killing knife away. "Ok, no one gets killed."

"I don't get to murder Texas?" Crowley asks.

"No, no one is murdering anyone." Sam says. "Cas."

Everyone looks at Castiel. Before Cas can move his blade, DC passes out and falls right onto the blade. Cas's face turns into a shocked and worried expression as bright white glows from DC's eyes and mouth. Cas looks at Dean with a worried face, "He passed out, I didn't mean to."

Now...

All of the states stand there in shock as a dead DC with his eyes burnt out in sitting against the trenchcoated Angel.

Florida was the first to react. He launched at Cas. Lucky for him though he was held back by Louisiana.

"Louie what the hell?! He killed him!" Florida was holding back tears.

Louie shakes his head "Don't try it sha, he's an angel."

"I don't care! He killed my baby!" He struggles against Louie's grip.

"Yeah well don't get yourself killed too idiot."

"Jack, can you do something?" Sam asks.

"Maybe." Jack says, walks over to DC and holds his hand over his. His hand starts glowing.

DC's face regains its color, the stab wound that through his heart starts healing, and his eyes heal back. DC's chest rises and falls again, he opens his eyes to find every there staring at him. The last thing that he remembers is being in a forest with very little color.

Florida drops to his knees beside his boyfriend and pulled DC into his embrace. DC buries his face in Florida's chest. They stay like that for a minute or two before DC pulls away.

"Where was I?" DC asks.

"What did it look like?" Dean asks.

"A forest with not much color."

"That's purgatory, where the souls of supernatural beings go when they die. I've been their, it's awful."

"I guess you don't want to be friends anymore?" Jack asks.

"Well, DC getting killed wasn't really your Angel's fault." Florida says, "And you brought him back so I think that I can forgive you. You can't really be mad at someone for doing something that you've done before."

"Tell that to my dad." Dean says.

"I feel that." Florida says, "I forgive you, and I can't blame you for wanting to kill us because of Kansas, I would too, if he was stalking me."

"I wasn't stalking them!" Kansas says.

"Ok, we'll forgive you if you give us." Sam says.

Everyone looks at DC. "All is forgiven, I mean somehow brought me back." DC says as he stands up. "How did he do that?"

Part seven coming next week...