This is WAR

-chaoticdumbass- you hit hard but I'm hitting harder. You killed Louie say goodbye to New York, California, Florida, and the District of Columbia.

Louisiana was hit by a massive hurricane hit and wiped him off the map. On top of that and atomic World War III has started between Russia and America. The states know that the District of Columbia will be bombed and can only predict who will go next.

They were right. A missile hits Washington DC, completely demolishing the place. The District of Columbia can feel the pain as he crumbles. "NO!" Maryland yells and runs for Washington DC as if that is going to help. Maryland cries as he hold Washington DC's limp body. Virginia stands there is misbelief and on the verge of tears.

California has a feeling that he's next. He's where the USA gets all of their imports, he's going to be next. Bombs hit along California's coast. He knows that he's gone. If only 'I had friends that would miss me' he thinks before he takes his last breathe. Little did he know, he did. As much as they won't admit it. Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and New York liked the nation-state. Hell, New York was in love with him. New York holds California while holding back his tears.

New York looks up, he knows who's next. Himself. "We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, oh I know we'll meet again some sunny day." New York sings as he gets destroyed by massive bombs. Massachusetts and Connecticut fall to their knees by their, now dead brother. Connecticut falls into his big brother's arms as they both cry.

Florida can feel it. Miami is going down, but why stop there. Florida grabs Georgia in an attempt to stay alive as if that would help. The only thing left of Florida is the panhandle. But it's not enough for him to stay and longer. Florida lets go. He's gone.