Supernatural Statehouse Crossover w/ Kanowa, Destiel, and FloriDC [part seven]

Then...

"I feel that." Florida says, "I forgive you, and I can't blame you for wanting to kill us because of Kansas, I would too, if he was stalking me."

"I wasn't stalking them!" Kansas says.

"Ok, we'll forgive you if you give us." Sam says.

Everyone looks at DC. "All is forgiven, I mean somehow brought me back." DC says as he stands up. "How did he do that?"

Now...

"I-I really don't know what to say to that." DC says. "Anyways, I'll introduce you to the states." DC introduces them to them.

"So Louisiana and Florida would get along with Gabriel." Jack states.

"Wait the Archangel?" Texas asks.

"Yes." Jack says. "He likes tricks. I can call him."

"Ooh yes, call him." Florida says.

"I will." Jack says then closes his eyes. A few seconds later Gabe appears between Jack and Cas. 

"Hey Jack, Cas." Gabriel says then turns around to see Sam, Dean, and Crowley. "Sammy, Deano how's it going. Crowley, it's been a while, what's up."

"I'm leaving." Crowley says then disappears.

"That was quick." He turns to Sam and Dean, "I'm guessing you were trying to hunt the states 'cause of Kansas and then found out that they're cool?"

"You could say that," Dean says.

"Florida, Louie, I hear that you two would get along with me." Gabriel says as he turns around.

"If you like pranks then hell yeah." Louisiana says.

"Well I was the Trickster." Gabriel says, "I could teach you real magic."

"Do ya know who ya looking at? I know witchcraft."

Gabriel, Florida, and Louie leave the room to plot their master prank on everyone.

Dean bonds with Maryland.

Sam becomes good friends with California.

Hawaii and Alaska have claimed Jack as their love child.

Castiel and DC have become friends even though Cas accident killed him.

This is it... I will post the masterpost of all the chapters combined next week