Supernatural Statehouse Crossover w/ Kanowa, Destiel, and FloriDC [part five]

Then...

How are we sure that the information you found it tru-"

"It is." DC cuts him off.

"How are they gonna kill all of us?" California asks. "It's like two to fifty."

"They have friends, an Angel, a nephilim, and the King of Hell. "They're incredibly dangerous, do NOT underestimate them. Sam and Dean are- right behind me aren't they?" Kansas asks when he notices that everyone is staring behind him.

Now...

"We sure are, stalker." Dean says and pulls out the demon-killing knife.

"Oh shit." Kansas mumble.

Everyone is standing there in confusion. Rhode Island is the first one to act. He tackles Sam. He may be small but he is able to knock the moose over.

"You just got knocked over by a dwarf. How disappointing." Crowley says.

"Shut up, Crowley." Sam says as he wrestles Rhode Island off of him. He manages to get Rhode Island into a chokehold. After fifteen seconds Rhode Island is knocked out.

Dean holds his knife against Kansas's throat. Kansas looks down at the knife, his breath hitches. "Explain yourself and we might now kill any of you. But if you don't we'll kill the one in charge first. I know that he can be killed with an Angel blade." Dean points at DC. "Cas, you got him?"

Cas appears behind DC with the tip of his Angel against DC's back.

DC freezes and his breathing stops.

"So... Kansas, care to explain?"

"I-I was part of the Men of-of Letters. I pro-promised Henry Winchester that I wo-I would look after John from a-a distance when Aba-when Abaddon attacked. When you two were-were born I looked after you too, when I saw ho-how your dad treated you. I was-I was just trying to help." Kansas explains while hyperventilating.

"Well there's this thing called becoming friends, you should have just talked to us." Sam says.

"You're right and I'm sorry," Kansas says.

Dean puts the demon-killing knife away. "Ok, no one gets killed."

"I don't get to murder Texas?" Crowley asks.

"No, no one is murdering anyone." Sam says. "Cas."

Everyone looks at Castiel. Before Cas can move his blade, DC passes out and falls right onto the blade. Cas's face turns into a shocked and worried expression as a bright white light glows from DC's eyes and mouth. Cas looks at Dean with a worried face, "He passed out, I didn't mean to."

Part six next week...