Mele Kalikimaka ~ Alawaii

This is based off of my Christmas headcanon.

Hawaii decided to join the Statehouse for Christmas. The day after Thanksgiving she walks towards the house. Connecticut, Maryland, Minnesota, Michigan, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming are setting up outside decorations. Texas is laying on the ground groaning.

She walks over to him, "What happened?"

"New York kick me off of the roof." Texas responds.

"Why?" She asks.

"I miss spelled 'Merry Christmas' is Christmas light." Texas explains. "I accidentally forgot the 'h'."

Hawaii looks up at the roof. Indeed he did, it said 'Merry Cristmas.' "Oh. I'm sorry. Do you need help up?"

"No, just leave me be for a little while."

"Ok." Hawaii responds then walk towards the door. As soon as she opens it. It reveals the chaos. New York is bossing everyone around. Delaware is struggling to put the mistletoe in one of the doorways. California, Nevada, Washington, and Oregon are putting the stockings in order. Florida, Louisiana, and Georgia are decorating one of the fake trees. North and South Dakota are bickering about something. Pennsylvania and Massachusetts are also bickering while walking to the kitchen, they get caught under the mistletoe, PA kisses Mass and also most gets punched in the face until PA points above them, Mass still punches him and he almost gets knocked out. Rhode Island and New Jersey are decorating one of the fake trees. DC and Utah are cooking in the kitchen. Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine are decorating another on of the fake trees. Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, and Iowa are setting the table. New Mexico is sorting couch pillows of one of the couches and Arizona is sorting the other. Colorado, Missouri, and Wisconsin are decorating the last fake tree. Illinois and Indiana are bickering while hanging Christmas home decor. North Carolina and Virginia are making out under the mistletoe. South Carolina, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Alabama are hanging Holly around the house. Kentucky, Tennessee, and West Virginia are wrapping the banisters in garland. And Alaska is no where to be seen.

Hawaii walks over to New York with a smile, "Mele Kalikimaka! How can I help?"

"Go get you fucking boyfriend and tell him to get his Moose ass in here." New York says as nicely as he can.

"Where is his room?" Hawaii asks.

"The garage. That way. You'll know when you see it. " New York points in the direction that the garage is.

Hawaii walks in that direction. She approaches a door with a sign that has the word Garage written on it crossed out and replaced with Alaskan Wilderness. She opens the door to find Alaska sitting on his bed watching Supernatural on his computer. "Mele Kalikimaka!"

He looks over at her, "Merry Crisis."

"Oh, don't say that." Hawaii scolds his playfully. Mele Kalikimaka me ka Makahiki Hou

"Merry Crisis and Happy New Fear." He says trying to keep a straight face.

"No! Stop that! Stop being depressed! It's Christmas time. A time for joy not sadness."

Alaska smiles at her, "Fine."

"New York told me to tell you, and I quote, 'get his Moose ass in here'."

"Ugh, I guess I better go." Alaska says and gets up. They walk into main room. "What do you want me to do?" Alaska asks New York.

"Go fixed the Christmas light outside. Texas miss spelled Christmas and I want you to fix it." New York says.

"Why me?" Alaska asks.

"Because you're not doing anything."

"Fine." Alaska walks outside with Hawaii to find Texas still laying ground. "What happened to him?"

"New York kicked him off the roof." Hawaii explains.

"Ow." Alaska laughs the walks over to Texas. "Hey, little buddy."

"Go away. Let me lay here in my misery." Texas complains.

"Suit yourself." Alaska says the goes on the roof and fixes the lights while Hawaii helps Wyoming put up a wreath. When Alaska is done he goes back over to Texas. "Do you need help up?"

"Yes." Texas says and holds his hand up. Alaska takes his hand and pulls him to his feet. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."