Albany/Evie ~ Yorkaska, MassMary

Idea credit: @lostentity30326

It's May 7th. New York is in is room, the door is locked and he is crying while holding Juliet, Evie's stuffed bear.

He hears a ding, the sound of someone teleporting into his room. "Go away," New York grumbles, not looking up to see who it it.

"Daddy?" A small voice in the room mutters.

New York immediately looks up, "Evie?" He whispers, his stomach turning. How can this be real. "It's just a dream, it's just a dream," York whispers to himself.

"Daddy," Evie says, "It's me, but I repers-respr-" she tries to say represent but can't figure out how to say it. "I'm Albany now."

"You're not real," New York murmurs and closes his eyes tight.

Evie grabs New York's hand, "I'm real, daddy."

New York opens his eyes, more tears fall down his face. He sits up and grabs Evie, pulling her into his arms. He kisses her forehead, "I missed you so much, but how are you here?"

"I don't know," Evelyn answers. "I died but now I'm back."

New York turns to put Evie on his bed, he hands her Juliet. He stands up then turns around to face Evelyn, "Stay here, okay? Don't move, I'll be right back. Don't move." York turns towards his door, he opens it, and steps into the hallway, closing the door behind him.

Connecticut comes walking down the hall, he gives New York a weird look. "You're out of your room."

"You're not gonna believe what just happened," New York says.

"What? What happened?" Connecticut asks.

"You'll see, I gotta get Mass first," York grabs Connecticut's wrist and drags him to Massachusetts' room.

New York barges into Mass' room to find Massachusetts and Maryland making out. Half of Mary's clothes are on the floor and yet he is still fully dress. "Mass!" New York yells.

"Oy! What the fuck!" Mass yells, "Can't you kno- wait you're out of your room." Mass' face softens, "Is something wrong?"

"You won't believe it," New York mutters.

"What?" Mass asks.

"I don't how but... Evie's back," New York tells him.

"What kind of drugs are you on?" Connecticut asks sarcastic.

"I'm serious, I'll show you," New York defends himself.

"Fine," Mass says. Massachusetts and Connecticut follow New York to his room. When New York opens the door Evie is still sitting on the bed cuddling Juliet.

"Uncle Massie! Uncle Connie!" Evie yells and jumps off of the bed and into Mass' arms.

"You should probably tell Gov," Connecticut says, "I'm mean this is big."

"I'm going to," New York explains, "I wanted to tell you guys first."

~Later~

"Where's New York?" Gov asks.

Everyone except Massachusetts and Connecticut shrug.

"About that," Mass starts. "We have a predicament. I think that at this point everyone knows about Evelyn."

"It's her birthday," Alaska says.

"Yeah, but also," Massachusetts continues. "Somehow she came back as Albany, today. New York is with her."

"Have you lost your mind?" Texas asks. "People don't just come back from the dead."

"Today they do," New York says as he walks into the room holding Evie. He sits down in the empty seat next to Alaska.

Alaska turns towards New York, he looks at Evelyn, who is sitting on her dad's lap. "You must be Evie, I've heard so much about you."

"Who is that?" Evie whispers to New York.

"This is Alaska," New York explains. "He's my boyfriend."

"Does that mean I have another daddy?" She asks.

"I guess," New York answers. He looks at Alaska and smiles.

When the meeting is over, Alaska, Evie, and New York. Go to the store to get chocolate chip muffin mix. They make muffins together and all three share one.