Statehouse Christmas Special

Thanks to Bitchyass_tacos for giving me an idea.

New York is in the other room yelling at Massachusetts for accidentally broke an ornament. Texas and California are helping Florida decorate the Christmas tree or at least they were, until they started bickering.

"Just cause ya don't believe in God don't mean ya can't help decorate." Texas says.

"I'll still celebrate Christmas." California says.

"Why if ya don't believe in God?"

Their bickering continues as Florida tries to wrap the tree in lights. To much of New York's dismay, he stated at top. If New York was in the room he would probably get lectured.

Florida's short stature didn't do him well, he could barely reach the top of the tree while standing standing on a stool. The stool was only ten inches tall be still. Florida tries to reach the top, he almost gets there but barley. He manages to get the lights started on the top but that didn't last too long. As so as they started to fall Florida tries to hold them up but he hit the tree too hard. Next thing he knew he was on the floor with a tree on top of him.

Texas and California didn't even seem to notice. With their bickering and all the other yelling in the house, they probably didn't even hear the tree fall over.

Florida struggles to get the tree off of him. While getting the tree off him, he gets wrapped in light. He manages to stand up and try to get the lights off of him but he can barely move his arms. "Guys."

Texas and California don't hear him over their bickering and all the other commotion.

"Guy!" Florida says a bit louder. "GUYS!"

They both turn to him "What?"

"Oh." Cali says. "What happened?"

New York walks into the room. "WHAT THE FUCK!? NONE OF YA CAN DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" He grabs the end of the lights and pulls it hard.

Florida spins as the lights get pulled off of him. He falls face first onto the tree.

"GET OFF THE DAMN TREE." New York yells before Florida even has time to process what just happened.

Florida stands up. "Sorry."

"Get the fuck outta here! I'll do it my self!"

Florida leaves the room to go find Loui and Georgia.

This was short but Merry Christmas y'all I hope you vote what you wanted.