Chrismas/Winter Headcanons

Don't fuck with New York while decorating for Christmas. If something isn't perfect he will loose it. Everything has to be perfect for Christmas. When November hits New York starts planning as soon as Thanksgiving is over the decorations go up.
There is four Christmas trees (One live tree and three fake ones), ten outside blowups, five other out outside decorations, outside lights (nothing can be missed in Christmas lights), holly, all of the stocking must hung in alphabetical order with care, mistletoe hung in at least two door ways, couch pillows must be Christmas themed, Christmas table cloths, Christmas dishes, table center pieces, Christmas napkins, and any Christmas home decor that he could find.
New York lost it on Texas when he accidentally miss spelled 'Merry Christmas' in Christmas lights. He literally kicked Texas off the roof and made Alaska fix it. Texas is no longer allowed to touch Christmas lights.
Florida actually listens to New York while decorating because he knows that his he doesn't after Christmas is over he's going to get beat with the Christmas tree by NY.
There is so many decorations it took all of them a week and a half to get everything up. Everyone helps if they don't help they yelled at and insulted by New York.
When they moved into the Statehouse Hawaii joined them for Christmas. Being the nice people that she is, she politely asked what she could do to help. New York is always nice to her everyone is always nice to her, if not they will hear it from her boyfriend, Alaska. "Go get your fucking boyfriend and tell him to get his moose ass in here." New York tells her as nicely as possible.

In the winter is it snows Alaska makes sure the Hawaii is bundled up because they go play is the snow "This is like cold sand." Hawaii has never seen snow before this is all new to her.
All the states have a hug huge snowball fight (it's more of a war), there are two teams. Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin VS Alaska, Arizona, California, Connecticut, DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, and Wyoming.