California x New York x Washington Things, Headcanons, and Incorrect Quotes

New York is the alpha in the relationship.

Mess with Cali and/or Washington and you'll have to deal with New York.

California and Washington are really clingy. They'll cling to New York and follow him around like ducklings.

There's times were New York gets moody and mean and he just wants to be left alone. California and Washington with let him be until he decides to come around.

New York sometimes gets annoyed with there clinginess but tries to not get mad at them because he knows why they're both so clingy.

Even though he gets annoyed with their clinginess, New York still likes to cuddle especially when it snows. When it snows in Washington and New York they love to cuddle with California because he's almost always warm.

⚠⚠⚠⚠Trigger warning ⚠⚠⚠⚠

California and Washington both have eating disorders. California has anorexia and Washington has bulimia. New York is trying to help them get out of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New York: Aren't you sugar and spice and everything nice.

Washington: Well, aren't you rudeness and sarcasm and everything... uh...

New York: No, go on. You find something that rhymes with sarcasm and makes sense, and I'll take the fall tonight.

California, not even looking up from his book: Rudeness, sarcasm, and lacking enthusiasm.

~~~~~~~~~~

Washington: I miss when people were just good and kind, before they got corrupted by the internet.

Washington: And the Beatles.

~~~~~~~~~~

Washington, holding a cheese grater: Behold: the cheese disassembler.

New York: What the fuck did you just call it?

Washington: Of course this is more dirty. *puts it back in the sink and pulls out a new one* This is better. The cheese disassembler 3000.

New York: Washington, that’s a fucking cheese grater!

Washington: Hush, my child.

New York: I'M OLDER THAN YOU!

Washington: Shhhhhhh!

~~~~~~~~~~

New York: So say I killed somebody.

California: Where’s the body?

New York: This is hypothetical!

California: And I’m not an idiot. Where’s the body?

New York:

New York: The freezer, but-

~~~~~~~~~~

California: But New York seems so nice!

Washington: So do panda bears, ‘til they slice you open with their claws and eat your guts.

~~~~~~~~~~

Washington: *turns on disco music*

New York, annoyed: Will you kill the disco?

Washington, dancing along: NO ONE CAN KILL DISCO!

New York:

~~~~~~~~~~

California, internally: “Gum would be perfection”, “gum would be perfection”...

California: Could've said "gum would be nice", or, "I'll have a stick".

California: But no! For me, gum is perfection.

~~~~~~~~~~

California: Jumping out of a helicopter just seems so dangerous!

New York: Yep. You know, they say 1 in 5 people don’t even make it to the ground.

California: Wow!

Washington: What do you mean they don’t make it to the ground? Where do they go?

~~~~~~~~~~

Washington: I don’t really care where anyone ended up, but is everyone alive and not in jail?

New York: Not in jail?

California: Alive?

~~~~~~~~~~

Washington: How much blood do you have to lose until you can’t get a boner?

California: What kind of life do you live?

~~~~~~~~~~

Washington: So, your plan is to live the rest of your life being scared of New York?

California: [scoffs] Well, that’s not my only plan.

Washington:

California: Someday I’d like to plant a vegetable garden.

~~~~~~~~~~

New York: I love sarcasm. It’s like punching people in the face, but with words.