Texahoma Things, Headcanons, and Incorrect Quotes (edited)

The first person to know that Texas and Oklahoma were together was South Dakota because he walked in on them kissing.

Texas's nickname is Tex and Oklahoma's is Homa.

Waylon doesn't like Oklahoma. Mainly because Oklahoma gets a lot of Texas's attention. After awhile he warmed up to Oklahoma

Texas holds Oklahoma when Homa has tornados.

FOREHEAD KISSES! SO. MANY. FOREHEAD KISSES!

Homa is always little spoon.

Oklahoma likes to steal Texas's hat and flannels.

They bicker a lot but get over it quickly.

Oklahoma was the first to say 'I love you' it caught Texas off guard but said it back.

Once they got into a bad fight and almost broke up. Then Oklahoma did something that Oklahoma rarely does, he apologized and almost started crying, begging Texas to not leave him.

Both of them are stubborn as shit when you're constipated. They don't listen to anyone, on rare occasions they'll listen to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~

Texas: You're bossy.

Oklahoma: What?

Texas: You're bossy! *laughs* And short.

Oklahoma: Are you drunk?

Texas: Yeah. So?

Oklahoma:

Texas: Stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~

Texas: I love disasters.

Oklahoma: Self love is a healthy thing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Texas: There's something stupid going on inside my head.

Oklahoma: It's called a thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oklahoma: We love each other. We just don't say it. We show our love through criticism and micromanagement, so if you say "love you", you're probably hiding something.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oklahoma: I think I pulled a muscle!

Texas: You can't pull what you don't have.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oklahoma: Can I please have some attention?

Texas: *hugs Oklahoma tight* HERE'S YOUR FUCKING ATTENTION.

~~~~~~~~~~

Texas, talking to his future self: Who are you?

Texas's future self: I'm you, but gayer.

~~~~~~~~~~

Texas: I'm an aggressive top. I have never once been submissive. One of the few things I can boast about. I have never even been submissive to a traffic signal.

Oklahoma: You really should.

Texas: Never.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oklahoma: [squishing Texas's face between two pieces of bread idiot sandwich style] What are you?!

Texas: A snack.

Oklahoma: No!