Baby, Wake Up ~ Georgolina [SMUT]

South Carolina is standing in by the kitchen sink, he just finished washing his breakfast plate. DC walking into the room holds an empty cup of coffee, "Good morning, South Carolina."

"Morning," SoCar responds.

"We have a meeting in ten minutes, will you go wake Georgia up?"

"Why me?"

"Because you're his boyfriend," North Carolina says as he walks into the room.

"And you have the least likely chance of dying." California says without looking up from his book.

"Fine." South Carolina says and starts walking down the hallway. He pushes his boyfriend's room door open. Georgia is curled up in his blankets. Carolina approaches the sleeping state, he gently nudges Geo.

Georgia turns on his back and pushes South Carolina away. "Go away."

"Baby, wake up, we have a meeting." South Carolina says softly.

"No," Georgia groans.

"Georgia, get you ass out this bed."

"Get your ass out my room." Geo responds.

"Baby, we have a meeting in ten minutes, they made me come wake you up."

"Do you wanna go?"

"What?" South Carolina asks confused if Georgia is asking him if he wants to go to the meeting or wants to fight.

"Do you want to go to the meeting?" Geo asks.

"Oh, no I don't." SoCar responds.

"Then don't." Georgia says then pulls South Carolina down on top of him.

"We're supposed to go."

"I don't want to." Georgia says then flips South Carolina so that he's on top but he flips him the wrong way and they end up on the floor.

South Carolina groans, "You dumbass."

"I'm sorry," Georgia says while laughing.

"That hurt."

Georgia smiles at him with guilt.

"You're lucky you're cute."

"I'm adorable." Geo smirks.

"Yes, you are." Carolina runs his finger through Georgia's hair.

Georgia leans down at starts kissing South Carolina's neck.

"Geo, we're supposed to be going to a meeting." SoCar tries to push Georgia off of him but it's no use.

"No," Georgia says against South Carolina's neck. He gently bites and sucks Carolina's neck.

South Carolina lets out a soft moan, "Georgia, we're supposed to go to a meeting."

Georgia pulls South Carolina's shirt off of him.

"Georgia, we have to go!"

Geo pulls away for South Carolina, he looks at his boyfriend with an annoyed look on his face. "Will you shut up?!" Georgia says aggressively.

South Carolina is taken back by his suddenly aggressive domain boyfriend, usually Geo is submissive but not today. "I just don't want to get in trouble but no sho-"

Georgia shoves two fingers in South Carolina's mouth, "Shut up about the damn meeting."

South Carolina is shocked by Georgia's actions, usually he's not like this. Georgia takes his fingers out of Carolina's mouth, he smashes his mouth against SoCar's and shoves his tongue in his mouth whilst kissing him roughly. Geo pulls away and starts attacking South Carolina's collar, leaving hickeys and love bites on Carolina's collar.

Georgia leaves a trail of kisses down South Carolina's torso, down to the hem of his pants. He sucks on Carolina's lower abdomen, leaving hickeys. Geo unzips South Carolina's jeans and pulls them down, tossing them across the room. Georgia kisses along South Carolina's treasure trail, down to his boxers. The bulge in Carolina's underwear is clearly visible, his boxers are barely restraining him.

Georgia pulls South Carolina's underwear off of him, unleashing his already hard dick. Geo kisses Carolina's shaft, up to his tip, Georgia licks South Carolina's tip. South Carolina moans softly.

Geo takes SoCar's dick in his mouth and starts sucking on him. South Carolina moans and grips Georgia's hair. Georgia bobs his head up and down on South Carolina's cock.

"Georgia," South Carolina moans, "Oh my- Georgia. That feels s- that feels good. Ah. Baby, this feels amazing."

Georgia deep throats South Carolina making him moan more. He sucks Carolina a bit harder.

"Georgia," South Carolina moans loudly. "Baby. Ah. Oh god, Geo."

Georgia sucks hard on South Carolina's dick.

"Georgia!" South Carolina moans loudly, he grips the blanket that he's laying on. "I'm gonna cum."

Georgia bobs his head up and down on South Carolina again.

South Carolina twitches and starts to cum in Georgia's mouth. He groans as he rides our his orgasm. Georgia pulls away from South Carolina then swallows all of his semen.

There's a knock at the door and the voice of North Carolina say, "Hey, South Carolina, you complete your task?" North Carolina asks with a chuckle.

"My task failed successfully." South Carolina says, out of breathe.

"Well get dressed, lover boy, meeting starts in two minutes."

Georgia stands up and changes out of his pajamas while South Carolina picks his clothes up off the floor and puts them back on. South Carolina walks over to Geo and wraps his arms around his waist. He kisses Georgia's neck up to his ear and gently nibbles on Geo's ear lope. "I'll return the favor later."

"I'm looking forward to it." Georgia replies with a smirk.

South Carolina pulls away and they both walk out of the room holding hand and go to the conference room. When they walk in everyone is staring at them snickering.

"Hey, how do feel?" Tennessee asks with a chuckle.

"I feel amazing," South Carolina smirks.

"I bet you do," Georgia smirks and kisses South Carolina. Their lips move in sync as they make out.

"Ugh, get a room." North Carolina says.

SoCar and Georgia pulls away, South Carolina looks at his little brother, "We had on then you made us leave it." South hit North Carolina on the back of the head then sits down in his seat.

"Well lets get started." DC says.