Not Ready - Female!Louisiana x Florida

There is a reason why I am making Louie female and you may be able to guess why. But anyways I gender swapped picture of Louisiana. If y'all like this I can totally make it into a series.

Florida and Louisiana have been dating for almost a year. They share a room in the Statehouse. They've lived in the Statehouse for about a month.

Louie is sitting on Florida's lap, facing him. Louie cups his face and Florida's hands grip Louisiana's hips as they kiss. "I love you." Louie says between kisses.

"I love you, too." Florida says then slips his hand under Louie's shirt before picking her up and placing Louisiana on her back on the bed. Florida hovers over Louie and presses his lips to hers. He takes her bucket hat off and tosses it on the floor along with his own hat. Louie flips Florida and straddles him before leaning down to kiss him.

Louisiana gets the sudden urge to throw up. She jumps up and runs to the bathroom. Florida follows her and hold her hair up. When Louie is done she leans against Florida. Florida sits on his knees behind her and lightly wraps his arms around Louisiana's waist and puts his chin on her shoulder.

"Baby, are you okay?" Florida ask.

"Yeah, I feel fine now." Louie responds.

"Do you have food poisoning?"

"I don't think so."

"Then what's wrong?"

"I don't know." Louie says then thinks about it for a minute, she might know what's going on. "Florida could you get out of the bathroom for a minute?"

"I guess." Florida says and stands up and leaves the bathroom. Louie closes the door and locks it.

Louisiana looks through the cabinet until she finds it. A pregnancy test. She opens the box.

You takes three tests and paces for five minutes. "Please don't be pregnant. Please." She whispers before flipping them over. All three read 'Pregnant' "Shit." Louisiana mumble. Neither her or Florida are ready for this. What will he say? What if he leaves her? Tears well up in her eyes.

They're is a soft knock on the door. "Baby, are you okay?" Florida asks softly. She can hear the worry in his voice. "Baby?" He taps the door. "Louie?" She hides the test. "Louisiana? Are you alright?" He must really be worried. He never calls her by her full name. Louisiana unlocks the door. Florida opens it, as soon as he sees her sitting on the floor crying he drops to his knees and pulls her into his arms. "Baby, it's okay don't cry. Please, I don't like seeing you sad. Baby, what's wrong."

"I-I'm pregnant." Louisiana answers.

"You're what?" Florida asks shocked.

Louie pulls out one of the tests, "I'm pregnant."

Florida went dead silent. He just sat there for a good three minutes.

"Say something." Louisiana says.

"I- I can't be a father." Florida says then stands up.

"Don't leave me, please. I need you, especially now. I can't do this alone." Louie begs as more tear fall down her face. "Please. Don't go. I'm not ready for this either. But we can get through this, together. Just promise me you won't leave me."

Florida cups Louisiana's face, "I'm not leaving. I'm just stressed and far too sober."

"Please don't go get drunk." Louie says.

"I'm not I'm just gonna go drink a beer." Florida responds.

Louie pulls herself together before they go into the kitchen. They get greeted by Texas.

"Y'all wanna beer?" Texas ask.

"Yeah." Florida answers.

"Naw." Louie says.

"Is she ok?" Texas asks Florida.

"She's not feel too good today." Florida responds.

"Ok." Texas says and hands Florida a beer before walking away with his own.

Once dinner time comes around everyone is give Louisiana weird looks. Probably because she's drinking water.

"Louisiana are okay?" California asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Louisiana responds.

"Are you sure?" Texas asks.

"Yeah, why?" Louie asks.

"You're drinking water." Ohio says.

"Okay, and?"

"And you never drink water."

"So?"

"Did you really decide that you where going to drink water?" Cali asks.

"Yeah." Louisiana answers.

"I don't believe that." Washington says.

"What's going on?" DC asks.

"I think I know." Virginia says.

"What?" North Carolina asks.

"You're pregnant aren't ya?" Virginia asks.

"Virginia, that's a bit of a stret-" Texas starts.

"Yeah." Louisiana interrupts Texas. The whole room goes dead silent.

Do y'all want a part two or a whole series or neither? Or I could make it into a whole book.