Louisiana headcanon because I fucking can

He's a witch. He also knows voodoo. He also knows illusion magic stuff (like card tricks shit like that) and hypnosis.

He's gay af. Like super gay. He's not afraid to hit on some dude but not actually like him, he'll do it just to get them flustered.

He has Dr. Facilier cosplay. He loves Princess and the Frog. He knows at the songs by heart but his favorites are Gonna Take You There and Friends on the Other Side.

He wears a ton of rings. He has ear, lip, and nose piercings. He's low key goth. I edited a picture of him:

 I edited a picture of him:

I kinda love it.

He used to smoke all the time then he tried to stop smoking. He lasted almost two years then he got really stressed and started smoking again. Florida caught him and got mad at him.

He's dragged Florida to Hot Topic multiple times.

He calls Siri honey.

When Hawaii finally moved in he stole a black long skirt out of her closet. He wears it a lot with a long jacket. He doesn't give a fuck about what the other states think about him wearing a skirt.

He's very into the supernatural, he believes in ghosts and demon and angels and all that.

He has a Dr. Facilier tattoo on his calf, a Nightmare Before Christmas sleeve, and a death tarot card tattoo on his chest.