Can't Fight This Feeling - Florsiana

Florida is oblivious as ever. He can't see that his best friend is in love with him. All the other states see it. The way that Louisiana looks at Florida, it's more than a best friend way. Florida doesn't even seem to notice the was Louie stares at him all the time.

Louisiana is sitting on the couch with Texas and Georgia, who is asleep on Texas. Cali is sitting in the chair reading a book. Wyoming is sitting in the other chair reading. Louie stares at Florida who is laying on the floor scrolling through tiktok with headphones on. Cali glances up and notices this, he clears his throat. Louisiana looks up at California. Cali glances at Florida then back to Louie. Louisiana shakes his head. Cali smirks and nods. Louie shakes his head. Texas look over at them, confused as to what is going on. He glances at California. Cali looks at Florida then Louisiana then back to Texas.

'Oh,' Texas mouths and nods.

Cali nods back. Louie shakes his head at both of them. 'Don't deny it,' Cali mouths to Louisiana.

"You're wrong." Louisiana says.

"No, I'm not. I've seen the way you look at him." California says.

"So have I." Texas says

"Wyoming, back me up here." Louisiana say.

"I'm sorry, but I've seen it too." Wyoming says without looking up from his book.

"I don't!" Louisiana says.

"Yes you do." Texas says.

Louie stands up. "No I don't!" He yells. None of them noticed that Florida had taken his headphones off.

Georgia jolts awake. "I'm awake! What're we talking about."

"Does Louie have a crush on Florida?" Texas asks Georgia.

"Yeah, definitely, have you seen the way he looks at him." Georgia says.

"See even Georgia agrees with us and he's asleep most of the time." California says.

"Fine, you got me. I have a crush on him. I've been in love with him for years. He's just too oblivious to see it. I love him." Louisiana explains.

"Yo-you lo- you love me?" Florida asks shocked.

Louie turns to runaway but Florida stops him.

"I love you too." Florida says.

Louisiana turns around to face him. Florida grabs the front of Louie's shirt and pulls him into a kiss. After a few seconds Louisiana pulls away. Florida wraps his arms around Louie's waist. Louie returns the hug.