✨RANDOM HEADCANONS✨

Alaska has long hair (or as Hawaii calls it Sam Winchester hair), it's to his shoulders, but no one knows that (except Hawaii). Or at least they didn't until Florida came up behind him and stole his hat. They were shocked to see his long messing hair. Florida asked what would happen if he cut it off when Alaska was asleep. Alaska responded with "Я сожгу твой тост, ублюдок" Florida got scared, thinking that Alaska was threatening his life but really he just said "I will burn your toast, motherfucker".

New York can sing and dance really well but has never done so in front of anyone. The only person that has ever heard him sing is California. He has a playlist of show tunes. If he's home alone he'll sing show tunes, or least he thinks that he's alone. California was still there and very impressed. New York was shocked when here heard someone singing the other part of the duet while singing "For Good" from Wicked.

Texas can play guitar and sing really well. He knows "Mamas Don't Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys" by Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson, "Highwayman" by The Highwaymen, "I Walk The Line" by Johnny Cash, "The Ride" by David Allen Coe, "Ramblin' Man" by Hank Williams, "Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain" by Willie Nelson, and "Honky Tonk Angels" by Waylon Jennings all by heart.

California sings in shower. Texas once recorded him singing "California Gurls". He could here him from his room, there rooms are right beside each other's and Texas, Cali, and New York share a bathroom, all of their rooms are connected to it. New York will yell at him if he gets woken up by Cali's singing.

Kansas loves the show Supernatural. He's seen the whole show multiple times. When Iowa said that he's never seen it Kansas made him watch it with him. Kansas lowkey has a crush on Dean and Iowa had a crush on Sam. When the opportunity of claiming Sam and Dean came Kansas inevitably took it. Kansas writes Destiel fan fiction on Tumblr, Archive Of Our Own, and Wattpad.

Georgia has a large assortment of blankets. From thick to thin, fluffy to not fluffy, quilts to throws, he's got it all. His favorite is the tortilla blanket that South Carolina got him. It's a circle and really soft. He loves to wrap it around himself like a cozy burrito. No one dares to take it from him after he beat Florida up for stealing it.

Louisiana knows witchcraft. He has a ton of witches and can do witchcraft. He has also taught it to Florida and Georgia. He will use it on people when he's made at them. He can also do illusion magic that professional magicians do. He likes showing magic tricks to the states. He also has a TikTok account that he does magic on and a YouTube channel. He can also do hypnosis. He once mad Washington think that Louie was Big Foot.