Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, and California (not a ship)

They're are not a ship they're just a group of best friends

Like they're the iconic friend group of all the states friend groups.

California is the one that's always correcting people's pronunciation of words and other facts. He's like Ross Geller

Nevada is a but of a pushover that has cute clothes. He's like Rachel Green.

Colorado is a little weird and flaky but he loves nature. He's like Phoebe Buffay.

Oregon isn't the smartest of the group, don't get me wrong he is smart just slow, but he has a good heart. He's like Joey Tribbiani.

Idaho likes things a certain way and is a like high maintenance. He's like Monica Geller.

Washington is the comic relief, mainly because of his tics that make him crack a joke or say something weird at the most inappropriate time or even at the best time. He's like Chandler Bing.

They're that one friend group the does a lot of weird shit when they're alone.

Idaho is the one that's always single. Colorado has a boyfriend who's not really friends with anyone else (Wisconsin). Washington and Cali are dating. And Nevada and Oregon have an unspoken thing.

They usually hang out at Cali's mansion. He has what he calls his "movie room" in his basement. There's a white wall and a projector, his PS4 is connected to it. They'll sit down there playing video games and watching movies for hours. There is an old fashion popcorn maker thing, a bar with kegerators and a fountain soda machine and candy, a bunch of old arcade game machines, bean bags, around sound speakers, a karaoke machine, an old fashioned juke box, LED strip lights around the room, and last but not least movie posters that are set up to look like they're on display at the movie theater.

California and Washington have gotten them into D&D. California is the mage, Washington is the Cleric, Idaho is the ranger, Oregon is the Paladin, and Nevada is the Bard.

They call themselves the "party", which is a D&D term for a group of allied warriors.

Once they built a huge blanket fort in California's basement. They pushed all the furniture to the side to do it.

Nevada like playing board games and beating everyone at them. He's the ultimate champion of Monopoly. Colorado always wins when they play What Do You Meme. Idaho is always the first to retire with the most money in Life, Washington almost ways wins Go Fish, California always wins Clue, and Oregon is a boss at Battle Ship.

They play 5-Minute Marvel a lot and every time they choose that same character to play as. California is Captain America, Nevada is Iron Man, Colorado is Squirrel Girl, Washington is Rocket & Groot, Idaho is Hulk and Oregon is Spider-Man. 

One time they were at a small lake with a dock and they were the only ones there, Nevada and Colorado with 'sword fighting' on the dock with straws. Nevada kept make Colorado backup until he didn't realize that Coco was at the edge of the dock until he fell in and got soaked and cover in mud, now one of their that's their inside jokes is "Don't fall in the lake."