Drunken Flirting ~ Yorkcali

New York stumbles into the kitchen completely drunk and mumbling slurred together lyrics of Sexy And I Know It. Massachusetts is sitting at the island trying his hardest to not lose his shit as his drunken brother stumbles into the room.

"How much did you drink?" Mass asks holding back laughing.

"I have no idea." New York laughs. He hiccups and laughs more.

California walks into the room, he goes to the fridge to get stuff to make himself a sandwich. New York's eyes follows Cali as he walks though the kitchen.

California notices his staring, "Do you need something?"

New York smirks and looks California up and down.

Massachusetts can't help but grab his phone at start recording, he could easily use this as blackmail later.

New York puts his forearm on the sit of the fridge but it slips and he almost falls. He catches himself and starts up right. "How you doin'?"

California realizes that his boyfriend is really drunk and tries not to laugh. "Hi."

New York bites his lip. "Are your single?"

"No." Cali responds holding back laughter.

"Oh, well," New York puts his hand on the side of California's face. "No one has to know."

"New York."

"Yes, baby?"

"You do realize that you're my boyfriend, right?" Cali laughs

"I am?!" New York asks confused.

"Yeah." California replies.

"Damn. I'm lucky as fuck. You're hotter that hell."

California's face turn dark red.

Massachusetts can't hold his laughter in anymore. He starts cracking up laughing and falls out of his chair. He's laying on the floor in a fit of laughter.

New York looks over at the sudden noise of the chair falling to the floor. He walks around the counter at stares at his brother who is in a fit of uncontrollable laughter. He rolls his eyes and walks away.

Cali walks over to Mass, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine." Massachusetts struggles to breathe his laughing so hard. "I-I haven't seen him drunk in-in forever. It's hilarious." Massachusetts sits up griping his stomach.

Connecticut walks into the kitchen and gives his brother who is one the floor laughing a weird look. "What happened? Did someone hurt themselves?"

"No. New Yor-New York's drunk as fuck." Mass laughs.

"Seriously?" Connecticut snorts.

"Yeah, he-he walked in mumbling Sexy And I Know It." Mass cracks up.

"Where is he?"

"I don't he walked down the hall." Massachusetts pulls himself together and managed to stop laughing, "We better find him before he hurts himself."