Georgia headcanons because he's my husband and I fucking love him

He likes cars. He has three different vehicles, a jacked up Silverado, a Jeep Scrambler, and a 1979 Camaro. When he got the Scrambler it was all beat up and banged up, he basically took the whole thing apart and rebuilt it.

He has a collection of Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars, there is eight totes of them, that he's had since the 80s that keeps growing

He has a collection of Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars, there is eight totes of them, that he's had since the 80s that keeps growing. He a room in his pole barn that is his "Hot Wheel Town" that is made with a lot of Paper Mache. There is a cliff, a river, a McDonalds, a race track, it's a whole town. There is eight totes of them

He likes to cuddle, usually with his cat.

He listens to country music and classic rock. Whenever 'That's My Kind of Night', 'Country Girl', 'Sweet Child O' Mine', or 'Every Rose Has It's Thorn' come on the radio he yells the lyrics and it's adorably hilarious.

His favorite singer is Kenny Chesney or Luke Bryan and his song is 'American Kids' by Kenny Chesney or 'Drink A Beer' by Luke Bryan. His favorite album is 'No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem'.

He loves sweet tea. He can make the best chicken and dumplings. His chicken and dumplings are the best chicken and dumplings that you will ever put in your mouth. His chicken and dumplings are delicious but his peach pie that the best thing ever. Idaho may be the potato man but Georgia can make some mean mashed potatoes, Idaho approved of his mashed potatoes. Georgia cooks a lot in the statehouse because his is one of the best at cooking.

Georgia is like a father to Texas, Louie, and Florida. He's basically adopted them.