Sleep Talking ~ Florsiana [SMUT]

Florida sits in his room playing Among Us. He was the imposter and he just claimed victory. He hears his best friend, Louisiana, call his name. Louie told him goodnight less then an hour ago so Florida doesn't know why he would be awake, maybe he never went to sleep. Besides their rooms are right by each other so Louie could just get up, walk less than twenty steps and be at Florida's doorway. 'Maybe he had a nightmare', Florida thinks. He slowly opens the door to find Louie still asleep. Maybe he was hearing things. Maybe he's been fantasizing about Louisiana too much to even tell what is real or not. But then he was proved wrong.

"That's good, baby," Louie moans softly in his sleep.

"Damn, you must be having one hell of a dream there bud." Florida whispered and was about to turn around when it happened.

"Florida," Louisiana moans out.

Florida has been crushing on him for a year or two but has been in denial about it and staying in the closet trying to deny that he's bisexual. At least Narnia is nice.

Louie's moans gradually got louder. "Florida," he groans, "Baby." He throws his head back moaning. He moans one last time before shifting to lay on him side. Louie hugs his chest. A small smile forms across his lips. "I love you, too, Sugar." He hugs his chest tighter, "I know, it turns you on." His smile widens, "I like turning you on, it's fun and easy. I like teasing, you're so cute when you're riled up." Louisiana chuckles. "You shut up." Louisiana laughs. "I will. But I might make you moan a little." He says with a completely seriously expression. He smiles again, "I like when you speak in Spanish."

Florida nudges Louisiana awake, "Louie."

His eyes flutter open, "What time is it?"

"I don't know, but I do know that you talk in your sleep." Florida smirks.

Louie's face turns red and he buries his face in his pillow.

"That was one hell of a dream." Florida says then lays down beside Louie and looks at his seductively. "If you tell me what happened," Florida moves his face closer to Louisiana's so that their noses are almost touching. "Maybe we can reenact it." He bites his lip, "What do you say... Papì."

Louie smashes his lips against Florida's. He runs his tongue along Florida's lip, asking for entrance, which Florida happier obliges. Louie explores Florida's mouth with his tongue. Florida grips Louie's hair. Louisiana kisses along Florida's jaw line then attacks his neck, leaving a few hickeys before making it down to his shoulder. Louisiana pushed Florida on to his back and hovers over him. He roughly kisses Florida.

"I thought we were reenacting your dream?" Florida asks with a smirk.

"I am. On you." Louie responds and kisses Florida's neck. Louisiana makes his way down Florida's bare chest until he gets to the rim of Florida's Mickey Mouse pajama pants that make him seem way more innocent than he is. By the lump in his pants, Louisiana could tell that Florida was not wearing underwear. Louie leaves hickeys on Florida's lower abdomen before tugging at his pants. Louisiana messes with that rim of Florida's pants just to tease him.

"Please don't be a tease." Florida whines, getting antsy and moving around a bit.

Without a response Louisiana pulls Florida's pants off with one swift motion. He strokes Florida's shaft before running his tongue against his tip. 

Florida stifles a moan and starts grinding against Louie's mouth.

Louisiana grips Florida's hips and pushes him back against the bed. "Stop moving." Louie growls. He sticks Florida's dick in his mouth. Florida can't help but start grinding again. Louisiana pushes Florida's hips back against the bed. "I said; stop moving."

"I'm sorry." Florida whines. 

"Uh huh." Louie says before pushing him mouth back over Florida, slightly sucking him. His head bobs up and down.

Florida moans and grips Louisiana's hair. His moans get louder, even though he tries to silence them. "Louie." He moans, trying not to be loud. If they do get loud they're gonna hear it in the morning. But Florida really hold them back anymore. "Louie." His moans get louder. "Baby." Florida throws his head back, "Louisiana," He moans loudly as he cums in Louie's mouth.

Louie swallows before sharply exhaling. He grabs Florida and flips him over of that he's laying on his stomach. Louie takes his pajama pants off and throws them on the floor, leaving his underwear on. He hovers over Florida, he can feel Louie's dick presses against his ass. Louisiana kisses Florida's shoulder and up his neck. He lightly nibbles Florida's earlobe. "If you want to do this we can." Louie whispers.

"Please." Florida whispers back. 

Louisiana takes his underwear off before pushing himself into Florida ass. Florida moans as Louie thrusts into him. Florida grips the pillow while silencing his moans with him. 

"And now you choose to be quiet?" Louisiana asks seductively as he speeds up,

Florida moans loudly, "Louie." His moans gradually get louder to the point that there is a less six people now if they weren't already. Louisiana starts kissing Florida's neck as he gets closer. He moans as he cums in Florida's asshole. Louie pulls out then collapses on his bed beside Florida. 

"So? Are we boyfriends, now? Cause I would be totally fine with that." Florida says.

"Yeah." Louie says then kisses Florida passionately. 

He kisses Louie back for a few seconds then pulls away. "I love you. I've loved you for a long time."

"I love you, too." Louie says. 

"I ain't gonna be able to sit right tomorrow."

"I gonna be able to sit perfectly fine." Louisiana smirks and flips over so his back his facing Florida.

"I hate you."

"No you don't."